Is this compatible with the sand box mod because I just noticed when using a controller somehow I am triggering tel ports and crap every once and while, its odd how this is happening and that eletrio blast as a weapon i think you guys got it down good just like the ice beam and the glitch gun is awesome you guys are doing a awesome job with this mod.

Yeah, they're compatible. I've been having this issue as well since the latest Sandbox+ wip version was released. Also, I made the shitty electro blast weapon and ice beam on my own, goddamnit!

Lol I am sorry about that well at least i know now that your the one who made those keep up the work and, thank you for telling me that your having the problem because now I don't have to think I am going crazy or doing something wrong.

I'm skeptical about bringing grenades back as there's only one model and the game doesn't seem to play nicely with new thrown weapons being added in. Plus, they would kind of suck compared to the other weapons.
Hey, I'm still trying to make them work. :p Anyway, if I find a way to make them work I'll add them, for sure. Who cares there's a lot of "cooler" weapons, more gunz is more funz. ;)

"Like my daddy said: 'You can never have too many guns'."

Open up unlockables.xtbl and locate the entries of each new power, change the number of "orbs required" to 0 for each. If you're confused, check out this guide. It's for the previous game but much of the advice within is still applicable for SR4.
so i added 0 and now that i did that when i goto upgrades it won't show any :|

Last edited:
And here's V1.6.1. I updated all DLC files (they were outdated earlier) and fixed an issue which caused superpowers from Elements of Destruction DLC to unlock for players who don't have that DLC.
WARNING! Before installing that version use Expanded Arsenal Uninstaller or you may experience some weird issues!

If anyone wants, here's a little addition that I made. It replaces Suppression Grenades with normal ones. I still didn't find out how to make them work for the player but aliens won't disable your powers anymore. ;)
I just asked shitface the other day if it was possible to modify those grenades in his NPC Behavior mod. Great to see it can be done!

Back