Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod

I upgraded to the latest version of this mod, but it's deactivated unlimited ammunition on both shotguns and explosives despite the upgrades still being bought in the cell phone.

I upgraded to the latest version of this mod, but it's deactivated unlimited ammunition on both shotguns and explosives despite the upgrades still being bought in the cell phone.

Remove unlockables.xtbl. Unlimited ammo should be available again.

I removed those upgrades because they do nothing that can't be done with cheats already. You can bring them back by deleting unlockables.xtbl, but I wouldn't recommend doing so- it may break some features of this mod.

Not sure if you know this but this mod puts the M2 Grenade Launcher into the game without the DLC. However, you cannot pick it up. It is just wielded by NPCs.

Not sure if you know this but this mod puts the M2 Grenade Launcher into the game without the DLC. However, you cannot pick it up. It is just wielded by NPCs.
What? That mod doesn't touch NPCs. I guess you're using NPC Behaviour, it gives M2 Grenade Launcher to NPCs.

Back