Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod

Oh, I did a clean install of SRTT hoping that would fix it. So, no other mods.
But I own the german version with an uncut patch. Can this cause this error? If so, is there any way to fix it?

If you're using the uncut patch then you are NOT using the legal Steam version of the game. You are going to have problems with a lot of the mods here.

Not sure if this was brought up, but making the Murderbrawl weapons usable in open world somewhat breaks them in the actual mission. You have to actually select them in the weapon wheel to use them, but the wheel is disabled on the hud.

Since that issue relates to AWIFR,I'm allowing myself to reply to it. Murderbrawl weapons were created as mission only items and therefore aren't really free-roam friendly. For example, they fall to the ground when player switches weapons - same way as vanilla Rockethammer/Brute weapons do - which in my opinion isn't fun at all. To leave them at player's disposal even after they switch to other guns, I've had to tweak some of weapon's properties. Right now Murderbrawl clubs don't longer occupy "wieldable props" slot, which is a "default one" in Murderbrawl's mission script. This is why they no longer appear immediately after you pick them up from the ground and you have to select them manually.

Hay shitface don't know if someone has said this already but the vampire unlockable doesn't unlock at level 35

Back