Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod

any way to unlock the new added upgrades like vampire kill? i needed to uninstall all mods coz one of them kept crashing my game and now after reinstalling everything, i cant use the earlier purchased upgrades anymore like scavenger, vampire etc.

any idea how to fix this? i played the whole game 2 times now

any way to unlock the new added upgrades like vampire kill? i needed to uninstall all mods coz one of them kept crashing my game and now after reinstalling everything, i cant use the earlier purchased upgrades anymore like scavenger, vampire etc.

any idea how to fix this? i played the whole game 2 times now
Use Steam to verify your Local Files.

Pardon me Shitface...I've just tried this Mod along with the following mods; Joe's Tacticool
weapon reskins, a mod that unlocks Nyte Blade & Cyrus' STAG elite armor, Commander JK's
nude mod, IdolNinja's rare vehicles cheat mod, encogen's Gang +1 mod, IdolNinja's Sandbox+ mod
& also IdolNinja's Mission Replay mod too!

The good news: it works. I started testing it with the AR-55 & RC Possessor...had fun with infinite
signal crashing a car & a rapid-fire AR-55!

The bad news: when I ran the game with this mod, it rendered all audio except the Volition intro
& other PC specs intros mute...I'm guessing it could be a conflict with the other mods I have installed
as mentioned above. In order to use this mod without making the game without sound, could you
give me a list of which files in this mod correlate to the weapons, DLC weapons & weapon upgrades
...and the not the ones relating to the misc. changes listed above, please?

PS: Out of curiosity, why pick a nickname/username such as Shitface?
Aren't you worried some troll make literally make fun of you & keep
calling you that for the lolz? Just asking.

Last edited:
I just wanted to try this mod out, and started a new game, but as soon as I go to the Friendly Fire the first time, and press E to open the shop, the game crashes with "saints row stopped working" ... Any ideas? :/

I just wanted to try this mod out, and started a new game, but as soon as I go to the Friendly Fire the first time, and press E to open the shop, the game crashes with "saints row stopped working" ... Any ideas? :/

Do you own the legal Steam version of SRTT?

Yes, sir! I can add you in Steam to prove it.
€: Besides that, would you really think that I would post it here if I wouldn't own the legit version? :D

Yes, sir! I can add you in Steam to prove it.
€: Besides that, would you really think that I would post it here if I wouldn't own the legit version? :D

It's a common issue that comes up for people who don't own the game. The other thing it could be is that you have another mod installed that uses the same files or is conflicting in some way. What happens if you delete all other mods but this one?

Back