Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod

AAAAAAAAAAAaaRGH!!! Was just going to post that I found out how to do it... By myself!!

Thanks to all you guys I'm learning a lot about modding games and sh*t. I'm impressed with myself.

Shitface, did you mod anything with the Avatar sword? When i'm in the deckers.die mission at the Boss fight mine is missing.
I'm also using the tacticool weapons mod as well but I don't think the two should conflict.
I noticed this, too. It looks out of place when their swords collide only to find out they are invisible...

Does your mod change the baseball bat that NPC's use? I understand that their melee damage had been increased, but the simple base-ball bat now has the capability of reliably killing me in one swing seemingly regardless of how many hit-points I have.

Increasing the upgrade costs on everything makes it so you can't afford the first pistol upgrade during the opening of the game. Buying ammo is a workaround but it's an issue you should probably fix, just lower the first pistol upgrade back down to 100 from 200.

Increasing the upgrade costs on everything makes it so you can't afford the first pistol upgrade during the opening of the game. Buying ammo is a workaround but it's an issue you should probably fix, just lower the first pistol upgrade back down to 100 from 200.

It's easy to get around that by buying ammo like you mentioned, or just killing some dudes for their money. But I'll change it back, I had to make another balance change anyway.

for some reason I didn't get the saints pow after beating trouble with clones. I checked friendly fire and its not available for buying. I tried replaying the mission arc again and removing all other mods except yours.

for some reason I didn't get the saints pow after beating trouble with clones. I checked friendly fire and its not available for buying. I tried replaying the mission arc again and removing all other mods except yours.
If you mean the Superpowrs, you won't get tem after the DLC.

If you mean the Superpowrs, you won't get tem after the DLC.
i mean the saints pow melee weapon. its similar to the apocafists except it doesn't gib people.
"Saints Pow is only unlocked after completing the final mission in "The Trouble with Clones" DLC."

Back