Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod

Wow, pirates are stupid.

So I've uploaded another version of this mod. 2.2.0 adds a flamethrower weapon to the fire truck- I was originally trying to make the water cannon weapon usable, but it was buggy and didn't look that great, so I used this instead. It's pretty funny. Another small bug fix is included in this update as well.

<pics>
The funny thing is, it was on my SR4 wishlist. GTA2 anyone? :D
At least the firetruck became useful.

May have fixed my own problem. In the weapons.xtbl, under the baseball bat section under the line: <Melee_Weapon_Overrides>, is the line: <NPC>1900</NPC>. I changed the value to 190, and I went from being reliably one-shot with a baseball bat to instead having a chunk of damage removed like normal. Changing the value back to 1900 results in me being reliably killed with one strike of a baseball bat like before I made the alterations.

Anyway, it looked like a typo to me, so I thought I'd let you know about it.

Does this mod affect Genki spawns? I went from using the GoS v1.0b3 version of this mod to the recent one and now i'm not seeing Genki anywhere in the new game I started. This mod w/ a few other weapon only changes merged in is the only change I made to my mod setup.

Back