Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod

You're the man, thanks~

EDIT: Speed is lowered but the animation still seems silly, did you perchance change the walking animation?

No. Which values did you use? The defaults are 1.5 and 3.5.

I've also just uploaded another update, which should make stun guns significantly less spammy when in the hands of NPCs. I also took Yorpie's advice and changed the grenade launcher into a flashbang launcher at level 1, so cops can flashbang you with it when you use my NPC and spawn mod with this one. Honestly, you should really have no reason not to. Go download it.

Weird, the values in the default tweak table were actually higher. I'm all confused now. Eh whatever.

Thanks again! It's all fixed now.

I've tried out the upgrade, and it's perfect, no more stun gun spam-fest, ruining the game. Thanks!
I have another "request" though...: Why not make the Shock Hammer a Melee weapon? Unlike other special weapons, it's a close range weapon, and it's a hammer, so it would make more sense if it was in the Melee category. Thanks in advance.

I've tried out the upgrade, and it's perfect, no more stun gun spam-fest, ruining the game. Thanks!
I have another "request" though...: Why not make the Shock Hammer a Melee weapon? Unlike other special weapons, it's a close range weapon, and it's a hammer, so it would make more sense if it was in the Melee category. Thanks in advance.

Switching weapon classes breaks all sorts of stuff you wouldn't expect it to. It's generally a bad idea and should be avoided if at all possible.

Is this the mod that makes sniper rifles stun you or is it the NPC behavior mod? Idk which mod is the one that gives the morning star Sniper rifles but it really ruins my game. Guys stay in heli all day long and stun me. I cant just shoot them down cause some(read:most) mission dont even give me any good firepower to take down helis or a marauding band of 5-6 morning stars with sniper rifles. Pls tell me which mod is the one so I can remove it. Thanks.

TYVM. I actually looked into the xtbl file and searched for the sniper rifle line and found one with a ragdoll effect but since I was not sure if AI and player shared the same weapons or even if that was the weapon I was looking for, I wasnt comfortable editing it.

Hi i'm new here, i downloaded this mod (is great btw) but game crashed during loading, so i spent whole day try to learn things abt mods, then i found that unlockable.xtbl is the one file crash the game, so i removed it and then game crashed when i toggle menu in gunstore, so i removed store_weapon.xtbl as well. (not trying to request anything here but jz wondering why :)) so far i only use item3d & item_inventory cause shotgun with drum magazine is really cool. (didnt try all the _veh.xtbl since not interested in that)

P.S-i really like the modded rifle sound but i noticed the reload sound is gone, anyway to restore it? Thanks

(Going to try other mods in shitface's compilation later, hope everything smooth :rolleyes:)

Back