SR3 Save Editor C

It sort of looked like they was saying they didn't buy the game through steam, but was playing it in steam.

Anyways, I (STUPIDLY) got the bloodsucker pack in the Summer Sale bundle (no this isn't about the neck biting, already got the fix for that), I try to disable all the cash/respect perks it unlocks, however whenever I load a game I find that they are back again. Is this an issue exclusive to me, or can the save editor not fix that yet?

Cheers

I think you actually need the mod to disable the unlock itself:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/toggle-dracula-skill.589/

I've got the unlockables file, unfortunately the perks still remain unlocked, it's just the animation that changes. I've also tried changing a few bits and pieces in the unlockables.xtbl, but no results

I've got the unlockables file, unfortunately the perks still remain unlocked, it's just the animation that changes. I've also tried changing a few bits and pieces in the unlockables.xtbl, but no results

I got gifted the SR3 "complete" collection on Steam and can confirm I'm also having this problem when trying to disable the unlocks. It's actually a little obnoxious that Volition don't let us manually disable this garbage ingame.

Seems as though Steam overrides the data in the save game if it detects that you've bought the DLC.

Wish i could help, but if the other mod doesn't stop it from happening, and disabling the upgrades doesn't stop it, then there's nothing a save editor can do.

I think the only 100% way to disable it would be to contact Steam and ask them to remove the DLC from your account, and then use the save editor to make the changes. I've contacted Steam to see if this is possible... I doubt it, though! Also I received SR3 as a gift, which included all of the DLC, which is why I'm stuck with it.

Back