SR3 Save Editor C

If someone will post screenshots of the unlock screen when you load your save and the bloodsucker pack activates I'll try and find that text in the string files and attempt to disable the upgrades.

EDIT:
I think I've already got them:
http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodsucker_Pack

UNL_DESC_WEEKLY_PAYMENTS_4
Hourly City Income of $2,500

UNL_DESC_RESPECT_BONUS_PURCHASE4
20%% bonus to ALL Respect earned

UNL_DESC_NPC_CASH_DROP_2
Four times as much cash is dropped by people

UNL_DESC_CASH_MULTIPLIER_4
Increase all Cash received by 25%

Feedback and testing needed:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/toggle-dracula-skill.589/page-2#post-10288

(New to this whole forum so please excuse any idiotic questions) My buddy and I are just looking to complete the Co-op activity and missions achievements but have no idea what's left to do for the two requirements. We've done 99.9% of the game together but have missed just enough that we're a few activities and missions off. I was wondering if this tool or any other tool could just be used to view what missions have been flagged as "co-op complete". It would save him and I a huge amount of time from having to replay the entire game.

I'm not aware of any program that can display that status, yet. Nobody has taken the time to figure out how mission/activity completion flags work. I may try that if i make an update to this program. Would you mind uploading your save file, so we can see how the mission flags differ from non-coop-complete ones?

I'm not aware of any program that can display that status, yet. Nobody has taken the time to figure out how mission/activity completion flags work. I may try that if i make an update to this program. Would you mind uploading your save file, so we can see how the mission flags differ from non-coop-complete ones?

Sure thing. http://ge.tt/1ROePCL/v/0?c It should be noted we've done about 75% of the activities and all but 3-4 missions. Let me know if I can help somehow further.

(New to this whole forum so please excuse any idiotic questions) My buddy and I are just looking to complete the Co-op activity and missions achievements but have no idea what's left to do for the two requirements. We've done 99.9% of the game together but have missed just enough that we're a few activities and missions off. I was wondering if this tool or any other tool could just be used to view what missions have been flagged as "co-op complete". It would save him and I a huge amount of time from having to replay the entire game.

To add to this, there is a bug with the game where when the activity has already been done in single player, doing it in co-op does not change the flag. It has to be done in co-op the first time. This thread details it a bit more: http://saintsrow.com/community/go/t...77/My_little_bug_report&post_num=15#524647589. I was wondering if you have any idea if it's fixable and whether you can do it? Or even if you could add the feature to reset activities, that may work.

Thanks!

can you give me the link to Java 1.7.0 as there is too many of them and i am confused

You want the latest JRE (Java Runtime Environment)

uZT9a.jpg

You'll then need to choose the download for whatever Operating System you're using. Since you're playing SRTT, it's probably safe to assume that you're using Windows, so you would want either Windows x86 Online or Offline if you're using a 32-bit version of Windows, or the x64 download if you're using a 64-bit version of Windows. If you're not sure, you can find out by going to Control Panel/System in Windows and looking at the System Type field.

NOTE: The only difference between the offline and online versions of the x86 download is that the Online version is a small installer that downloads the rest of its needed components from the Internet during the install process. The offline x86 version contains all the needed files in the installer and can be used to install java later if you don't have an internet connection. Either one will work the same for your purposes.

Hey Corrodias! Can you add to your Save Editor chooser of completed missions? I know there are Mission Replay Mod but I must have it to tests of my "Murderbrawl XXXI Weapons" mod.

He's already gone on record that he won't be adding mission completion, and I agree with him. It would wind up causing more problems than it solves since many of the missions need a linear progression of zones, guns, and upgrades to work correctly. If he did add that feature, the result would be a deluge of user problems when it inevitably breaks stuff.

He's already gone on record that he won't be adding mission completion, and I agree with him. It would wind up causing more problems than it solves since many of the missions need a linear progression of zones, guns, and upgrades to work correctly. If he did add that feature, the result would be a deluge of user problems when it inevitably breaks stuff.
So, I see I must start new game. :(

Back