SR4 removed & beta content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since everyone on GTAForums gets a boner when talking about beta stuff, maybe it happens here as well? Do you know any removed/unused stuff in the game? As far as I know, boats and SR3 Special Ops vehicles are unused at all in SR4.
You say that because you are not part of the Half-Life fanbase, where Beta content is basically 1/3 of our interest on the series haha

3 removed vehicles in files:

1. Fuck Yeah (only that image)
l_fuckyeah.png

2. Virus (only that image)
l_virus.png

3. Stargate Watercraft (no image but other files)
veh_stargate.xtbl
sp_stargate_veh.xtbl
sp_stargate_cust.xtbl
sp_stargate_0.str2_pc
sp_stargate.cvtf_pc

3 removed vehicles in files:

1. Fuck Yeah (only that image)
View attachment 10568
2. Virus (only that image)
View attachment 10569
3. Stargate Watercraft (no image but other files)
veh_stargate.xtbl
sp_stargate_veh.xtbl
sp_stargate_cust.xtbl
sp_stargate_0.str2_pc
sp_stargate.cvtf_pc
No idea what kind of vehicle the Fuck Yeah can be (considering the USA flag used for a logo, maybe a turret from the second mission), but the Virus is obviously from the Virus Collection.

About Stargate: the wiki says it's the portal from the "A Game of Clones" mission. You can't enter it and there's no way to spawn it outside the mission (because vehicles which are classified as 'boats' cannot be spawned).

PS: The sp_turret_wh's (the turret from the second mission) display name is 'TORCH' and it uses the Torch's logo (other turrets use their internal names as their display names).

Last edited:
I wish Blood 106.66 had returned to SR4, but there was GenX 89 which I liked, so I've got that going for me, which is nice anyway.
Has anybody found a way to spawn boats, even if it would mean changing their vehicle class to helicopters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back