SRV Confirmed + New great info!

Well there was a fun little Hit to this at the end of the game when you have to escape the Sim, in the Error/code prompt before getting the saints row menu screen its said " Saints Row Coming 2015 " so yeah i hope its just as crazy as SR3 and SR4

Well there was a fun little Hit to this at the end of the game when you have to escape the Sim, in the Error/code prompt before getting the saints row menu screen its said " Saints Row Coming 2015 " so yeah i hope its just as crazy as SR3 and SR4
If that's the case we could expect that SR5 is going to be announced at E3, PAX or some other major gaming convention this year. If that's also the case it would be safe to assume that it would come out sometime in late-2015 or mid-2016.

I hope it will not take place in heaven, because i predicted a God related thing way before the announcement of Gat out of Hell.

First off, they shouldn't have a hipster-thinking when writing the concept or this game gonna be even worse and become a joke instead.

But when I read somewhere that the producer wants Saints Row 4 to be no "GTA Clone", I'm afraid he's going to the hipster way and trying to be different while killing quality.

To hell with "Gta Clone" crap. First 3D open world was achieved by Driver, but nobody calls GTA as "Driver clone".

First off, they shouldn't have a hipster-thinking when writing the concept or this game gonna be even worse and become a joke instead.

But when I read somewhere that the producer wants Saints Row 4 to be no "GTA Clone", I'm afraid he's going to the hipster way and trying to be different while killing quality.

To hell with "Gta Clone" crap. First 3D open world was achieved by Driver, but nobody calls GTA as "Driver clone".
Was Driver also a game with a top-down camera view?

Was Driver also a game with a top-down camera view?

No. But Driver had their first 3D open world in PS1 while GTA just started go 3D on the 3rd installment which was on PC and PS2.

People calling open-world game with ability to steal and drive car as 'GTA clone'. lol. As a gta fan myself, that sounds idiotic to me.

I remember first 3D version was GTA 3 and poor graphics :v

Back