STAG in action

But why would I rid the world of his glorious feline gameshow host Genki? Its all in early planning stages, I want to try and at least get the regular soldiers replaced, then see if that even runs in game, from there its just figuring out what needs tweaked.
Replacing the SRIV Cop with SR:TT Cop was easy.
You just have to change the Zin's Character Models inside the character.xtbl to the Stag ones or change the spawn xtbl's, if you don't want STAG spawning on the Zin Missions.

Replacing the SRIV Cop with SR:TT Cop was easy.
You just have to change the Zin's Character Models inside the character.xtbl to the Stag ones or change the spawn xtbl's, if you don't want STAG spawning on the Zin Missions.
Well I mean I also want to have them use the Stag vehicles as well.

I mean the good news is that for every Zen vehicle there's an equivalent Stag one.
Void - Vtol - Vertical take off jet
Assert - N-Forcer - Car with turret
Destructor - Crusader - Tank
Xor - Specter - Hover bike

I mean that all works out pretty darn snazzy to me.

Last edited:
Well I mean I also want to have them use the Stag vehicles as well.

I mean the good news is that for every Zen vehicle there's an equivalent Stag one.
Void - Vtol - Vertical take off jet
Assert - N-Forcer - Car with turret
Destructor - Crusader - Tank
Xor - Specter - Hover bike

I mean that all works out pretty darn snazzy to me.
The only thing we need after this would be removing that mothership with the WORLD SDK.

The only thing we need after this would be removing that mothership with the WORLD SDK.
One step at a time mate.
1. Get Stag soldiers fighting in place of Zen Soldiers.
2. Get Stag Vehicles spawning in place of Zen vehicles.
3. Profi... I mean ships. Who knows though, maybe if we're patient we can mod the Stag ships back in and have the Daedelus and aircraft carrier look like they're at war with it.

Yeah, that's the first mod I'll download for SRIV is getting rid of that giant ass mothership that hovers over the city. Along with the towers. Because they're just out of place and I really don't like looking at them all the time.

Still, it's not something we need to do with this mod. I'm really excited to see Stag occupy Steelport again, mainly because I prefer armor to skimpy outfits.

lulz, who knows guys, maybe we'll be able to even bring the Stag lasers back someday. Lets not blow this out of proportion though.

Oh, you know what would really be snazzy? If we could just make the Stag Weapons be costumes for the alien weapons. I so badly wished that the alien weapons at least had some kind of costumes.

Back