SweetFX For srtt By Viper Venom and PlagueofMidgets

This is my favourite mod so far. Thank you so much for making this.
And sorry for not providing you with some good screenshots, but i was too lazy at this moment :rolleyes:
But anyways, here's bevor:
z6pWxYI.jpg

And here is after:
eMbzLNC.jpg

I know that there is no great difference, but i wasn't able to get a good shot. You can still see that the tank looks "glossier".

And sorry for not providing you with some good screenshots, but i was too lazy at this moment :rolleyes:
z6pWxYI.jpg

And here is after:
eMbzLNC.jpg

I know that there is no great difference, but i wasn't able to get a good shot. You can still see that the tank looks "glossier".
Thanks for the compliment:) atleast you took the time to upload a screenshot;) Now if you would like real guns,look over at the black and chrome gun collection;)

I guess this isn't compatible to Windows 8 huh... *-_-

I hate Windows 8...
Wrong. I am running windows 8.1 and i created it. Install all files to main directory of game and launch with directx 9 launcher(sweetfx disables the 10 and 11 if you are running steam version of the game). Try again and launch with directx 9 launcher and i bet it fires;)

z6pWxYI.jpg

And here is after:
eMbzLNC.jpg

You know,i was looking at your screenshots and you made a great shot of the difference in the tank and road textures and shadow quality;) well done my friend and good choice of vehicle for the scrrenshot:) my compliments and glad you like it:D

Back