The final Saints Row game?

Wow, everyone is thinking so big here :O

When they say 'end of the series like it is now' I was thinking of somekind of reboot.

Back to Stillwater, back to zero,... But then a totally new Stillwater, with hiqh quality graphic etc... and a lot of life. Helicopters and planes flying over the city, boats on the water, the trains or even subways and more life on the streets themselves. Customisation would be back at its top level, with completely customisable cribs, cars, gang, weapons,... and the option to use layered clothing. A large aresenal of weapons and a fuckton of different cars and some of those other cool features SR 2 had, like Fuzz and taking food/joints/drinks with you should be back.

And I would also bring back some of the sad moments SR2 had like that brotherhood mission involving Carlos or the scene where the Ronin fought the Saints in Aisha's house and things got out of hand,... Those really were moments that touched your feelings and made you hate the rival gangs more and more. The way how the Saints took care of Shogo must have been one of the best revenge scenes I've seen so far.

The map also could be bigger offcoarse and other cool vehicles could be added.

Thats my idea of how it could be rebooted. But everyone can has his own dreams about a next SR game ;)

i was thinking a total remake of 2 with the upgrade system and combat of 3!

We totally need Saints Row in space first. :p I actually think it should be a DLC thing and not a full standalone. Then the next game should be the Saints ending up back in Stilwater. (similar to my idea on page 1.)

However well just have to see how the series does end up in Saints Row 4 first. ;)

We totally need Saints Row in space first. :p I actually think it should be a DLC thing and not a full standalone. Then the next game should be the Saints ending up back in Stilwater. (similar to my idea on page 1.)

However well just have to see how the series does end up in Saints Row 4 first. ;)

In space?A full game in space itself wouldn't be such a great idea I think. A DLC is a different story. If it would be on another planet with an alien city (Zin home planet for example), that could work out. Perhaps Zinyak would be the general of the Zin their army and the Saints go to their planet to kick the leader and his aliens their asses XD

In space?A full game in space itself wouldn't be such a great idea I think. A DLC is a different story. If it would be on another planet with an alien city (Zin home planet for example), that could work out. Perhaps Zinyak would be the general of the Zin their army and the Saints go to their planet to kick the leader and his aliens their asses XD

ooh yesh!
a dlc would be nice. maybe in an alien city!!! hey, its a simulation. i think they made it for a reason: SKIES THE LIMITS BEYOTCH!!!

From criminal gangmember to President and defender of Earth, I don't want it to end!!!!

A purple Saints shuttle and the Saints conquering the entire solar system and foreign galaxies? Count me in. :)

I don't want to say its the end but I'm guessing sr5 will involve taking over the entire world(my guess is SR5 is the last) but to me it's just super powers seems like last resort :/

Wow, everyone is thinking so big here :O

When they say 'end of the series like it is now' I was thinking of somekind of reboot.

Back to Stillwater, back to zero,... But then a totally new Stillwater, with hiqh quality graphic etc... and a lot of life. Helicopters and planes flying over the city, boats on the water, the trains or even subways and more life on the streets themselves. Customisation would be back at its top level, with completely customisable cribs, cars, gang, weapons,... and the option to use layered clothing. A large aresenal of weapons and a fuckton of different cars and some of those other cool features SR 2 had, like Fuzz and taking food/joints/drinks with you should be back.

And I would also bring back some of the sad moments SR2 had like that brotherhood mission involving Carlos or the scene where the Ronin fought the Saints in Aisha's house and things got out of hand,... Those really were moments that touched your feelings and made you hate the rival gangs more and more. The way how the Saints took care of Shogo must have been one of the best revenge scenes I've seen so far.

The map also could be bigger offcoarse and other cool vehicles could be added.

Thats my idea of how it could be rebooted. But everyone can has his own dreams about a next SR game ;)
This is almost exactly how I picture SR5 myself in my wet dreams.
Even though I am not sure about the Stilwaterthing. We had two Games in Stilwater and two Games in Steelport. It is time for another City if you ask me.
After SR4 the Saints are everywhere anyway. What if the maincharacters of the Saints loose control over every single 'outpost'?
After all the Saints are a gang. Most gangs are full of violant assholes. I don't think that the saints are that different. So what if the Saints in another City act like the violant assholes they are and you actually have to fight them. Like a militia that tries to free the city from saints control. And you play their leader or just some random meber.
I think that would be a very nice plot. ;)

Back