The final Saints Row game?

This is almost exactly how I picture SR5 myself in my wet dreams.
Even though I am not sure about the Stilwaterthing. We had two Games in Stilwater and two Games in Steelport. It is time for another City if you ask me.
After SR4 the Saints are everywhere anyway. What if the maincharacters of the Saints loose control over every single 'outpost'?
After all the Saints are a gang. Most gangs are full of violant assholes. I don't think that the saints are that different. So what if the Saints in another City act like the violant assholes they are and you actually have to fight them. Like a militia that tries to free the city from saints control. And you play their leader or just some random meber.
I think that would be a very nice plot. ;)

The next city will be Steelwater or Stillport haha XD

And yeah, that plot is good, but thats not what Saints Row is about. In SR the Saints is what it is all about. No longer playing as them is the same as making a Need For Speed game without cars, a Battlefield game without guns or a GTA game without police in it. What you could do is that the leader of the Saints loses control over a part of his gang and that you have to fight them. They should call themself the Sinners :p

I know this is a little off topic, but what if they make a Mission DLC where it show after the events of killing killbane?

Or maybe what if you get to kill kill bane in the normal campaign?

Back