This mod is fantastic, however, I have come across a small problem. I can't seem to upgrade my weapons with the exception of the mandatory upgrade in the "We're going to need guns" mission. I am using the steam version SRtT and this is the only mod I have installed. I have tried both keyboard and mouse and Xbox360 controller. It might be due to the SaintsHUD mod, but I am really unsure.
I never experienced issue like that in my game. Are you sure that you have enough money to buy those upgrades? Also, did you try to restart the game and try again? Weird bugs like this one might happen just once but dissapear after restarting the game.
Yes i use steam version all dlc include !
Try to use uninstaller provided in my archive - just copy 'TTDIS_Uninstaller.bat' to your Saints Row: The Third install folder, launch it and follow the instructions. Once you do that, verify the cache via Steam and install my mod pack again.
By the way, could you post a screenshot of your SR:TT install folder? Just to make sure that you installed everything properly. ;)

I never experienced issue like that in my game. Are you sure that you have enough money to buy those upgrades? Also, did you try to restart the game and try again? Weird bugs like this one might happen just once but dissapear after restarting the game.

I am having the same issue. I have enough money to buy them at the listed prices. Restarting the game doesn't change things sadly. If it matters, I have the steam version of the game. Other than that I'm having a lot of fun with this mod and its SRIV counterpart.

This mod is fantastic, however, I have come across a small problem. I can't seem to upgrade my weapons with the exception of the mandatory upgrade in the "We're going to need guns" mission. I am using the steam version SRtT and this is the only mod I have installed. I have tried both keyboard and mouse and Xbox360 controller. It might be due to the SaintsHUD mod, but I am really unsure.
I am having the same issue. I have enough money to buy them at the listed prices. Restarting the game doesn't change things sadly. If it matters, I have the steam version of the game. Other than that I'm having a lot of fun with this mod and its SRIV counterpart.
...goddamnit, just loaded some old save and tried to buy a weapon upgrade. You both are right, I fucked up something in my SaintsHUD port. Sorry guys, my fault, I'll try to fix this as soon as possible. :oops:
In the meantime, remove 'store_weapon.str2_pc' from your Saints Row: The Third folder and replace 'patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc' and 'vint_doc_containers.asm_pc' files with the ones from the archive attached to this post. I'll give you both a credit in the next update. :)

EDIT: I added this note to the original post for now:
WARNING! I fucked up weapon upgrades in V1.5 so you won't be able to buy them anymore! I'm working on a fix - in the meantime, remove 'store_weapon.str2_pc' from your Saints Row: The Third folder and replace 'patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc' and 'vint_doc_containers.asm_pc' files with the ones from the archive attached to this post. Huge thanks to Vault Hunter and Rottingslow for reporting this issue, I don't know how long it'd take me to find this out without you! :D

EDIT 2: Removed the attachment - please, download a proper fix which is attached to this post.

Last edited:
Here's the folder of installation

Attachments

• my folder install.png
    my folder install.png
    140.4 KB · Views: 536
I have no idea about that folder but i don't use other mods only this mod installed
I have no other idea than that you're using a plugin which conflicts with my pack... I mean, those two folders don't exist in my game. Could you show all files in your install folder?

Here all the files on the folder

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 505
  • 2.png
    2.png
    133.2 KB · Views: 470
  • 3.png
    3.png
    141.3 KB · Views: 493
  • 4.png