Here all the files on the folder
...now I'm pretty much helpless. Even the amount of files is exactly the same as in my install folder.
My last idea is to remove 'display.ini' - I provided a one with the highest settings possible in my pack and it also changes screen resolution to mine, perhaps it's causing crashes. If this won't work, I'm out. :(

...now I'm pretty much helpless. Even the amount of files is exactly the same as in my install folder.
My last idea is to remove 'display.ini' - I provided a one with the highest settings possible in my pack and it also changes screen resolution to mine, perhaps it's causing crashes. If this won't work, I'm out. :(
So i delete the display.ini and still crash well i guess thank for the help !

V1.6 has been released! It's a tiny but very important update - if you downloaded V1.5 and you don't want to redownload the whole archive again, I attached just patched files to this post.

--> CHANGELOG <--
You can find all download links in the original post. I uploaded this pack to Mega and Mediafire, I'm also waiting for Minimaul to upload it to Saints Row Mods. :)
Naughty Edition still hasn't changed, its original version is fully compatible with this update.

EDIT:
Removed outdated download links - please, check the original post for the latest ones.

Last edited:
V1.6 has been released! It's a tiny but very important update - if you downloaded V1.5 and you don't want to redownload the whole archive again, I attached just patched files to this post.

--> CHANGELOG <--
You can find all download links in the original post. I uploaded this pack to Mega and Mediafire, I'm also waiting for Minimaul to upload it to Saints Row Mods. :)
Naughty Edition still hasn't changed, its original version is fully compatible with this update.

And this is why we love you. Thank you for putting together something awesome, and thank you for maintaining a high standard of quality once it was released into the wild. I wouldn't be playing either SRTT or SRIV without the mod packs you made for us.

I'm curious, will this cause issues with Gentlemen of Steelport mod by IdolNina?
Like I said in the original post and in the Readme:
--> COMPATIBILITY <--
This package doesn't support any other mods. If you want to keep your mods, you'll have to merge files manually - I recommend this guide.
I also said lots of times that Gentlemen of Steelport is horribly outdated and very few mods included in it are actually up-to-date. If you have any particular mods which you'd like to use with this pack, list them and I'll do my best to make them work. :)

Like I said in the original post and in the Readme:

I also said lots of times that Gentlemen of Steelport is horribly outdated and very few mods included in it are actually up-to-date. If you have any particular mods which you'd like to use with this pack, list them and I'll do my best to make them work. :)

Two. SR4 and GOOH weapons mods for SR:TT https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...apons-pack-including-flows-custom-ones.13029/

and Chrome/Glow Paints Mod for SR:TT https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/vehicle-chrome-and-glow-paint.9750/

...those mods aren't included in Gentlemen of Steelport as far as I remember but alright, I'll do this for you once I have more free time. :)
About this Chrome/Glow Paints Mod, it might work incorrectly with NPC Behaviour - I tested it earlier and it spawned way too many glow/chrome cars in the streets.

I'm having some issues on the guardian angel activity. When it switches from the rocket launcher to the sniper rifle, it retains the rocket launcher target system. This makes me unable to zoom in and makes it nearly impossible to kill anything.

I'm having some issues on the guardian angel activity. When it switches from the rocket launcher to the sniper rifle, it retains the rocket launcher target system. This makes me unable to zoom in and makes it nearly impossible to kill anything.
That... shouldn't happen. Did you try to restart the mission? Maybe it was just one-time accident?

Back