V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

Try only installing these files: sr4_5_city.lua, control_binding_sets.xtbl and control_schemes.xtbl
Only works - Let's Pretend (Ctrl+down arrow key) and Rusty's Needle (Ctrl+right arrow key).
If to launch Image as Design (Ctrl+up arrow key), then:
znxV1eyl.jpg

Only works - Let's Pretend (Ctrl+down arrow key) and Rusty's Needle (Ctrl+right arrow key).
If to launch Image as Design (Ctrl+up arrow key), then:
znxV1eyl.jpg
This would only happen if only the sr4_5_city.lua, control_binding_sets.xtbl and control_schemes.xtbl have been installed.
To bypass this screen just press enter but using Image As Design this way resets your character every time you enter.
This is why it's recommended to install all the files. You don't have to use the cheats menu if you don't want to.

IT WORKED but after few minutes game crashed lol...It's extremely buggy right now..
The game can sometimes crash when selecting clothing items while playing as Gat, if you want to make sure the game doesn't crash go to outfits and remove all clothing before putting on different items.

How can i play as my female boss character from SR4?? It reverts back to Kinzie every time...My boss shows up in cutscenes but it won't show up in game...

How can i play as my female boss character from SR4?? It reverts back to Kinzie every time...My boss shows up in cutscenes but it won't show up in game...
Hmm. i don't know why your character is reverting back to Kinzie each time. i'm pretty sure your character should still be there if you take Kinzie's outfit off, Also make sure the game actually saves after creating your character in Image As Design.
I might need to look at mission files to see if they change the character at any point.

Hmm. i don't know why your character is reverting back to Kinzie each time. i'm pretty sure your character should still be there if you take Kinzie's outfit off, Also make sure the game actually saves after creating your character in Image As Design.
I might need to look at mission files to see if they change the character at any point.
The intro mission does - it forces a swap to Gat and fixes clothing.

V6 changelog:
Edited intro mission to allow player creation before you and Kinzie/Remote Player fall into hell.(Disables Gat/Kinzie dialogue during mission though. I will try all i can to fix this which will also mean you won't have to reload your save every time you edit your character to get the appropriate voice.)
Includes Satan mission edit as well (Doesn't force you to play as Gat in final boss fight)
sPR3UKc.jpg

bR9Jb2C.jpg

Back