Wardrobe Color Change Mod v4

The Genkibowl DLC broke all scripting mods like this one, mission replay, customize all vehicles, etc. Use the Gentlemen of Steelport compilation instead which has been updated to build the new asm_pc files dynamically for all of these mods. You can also pick and choose which mods to include using the advanced mode:
http://idolninja.com/sr2.php

Does this mod work on SKIDROW Version? My Steam version stopped working for some reason and now I have SKIDROW Version. o_O

Does this mod work on SKIDROW Version? My Steam version stopped working for some reason and now I have SKIDROW Version. o_O

We have a zero tolerance policy here regarding piracy. Say hello to your permanent ban.

For the benefit of others, scripting mods will never work on anything but the Steam version.

Hey i installed this in the saints row directory and when i went in game, the wardrobe menu background came up but it froze with no options etc. it happened everytime until i removed the mod. Did i install it wrong?

Hey i installed this in the saints row directory and when i went in game, the wardrobe menu background came up but it froze with no options etc. it happened everytime until i removed the mod. Did i install it wrong?

Did you read a few posts above? See the top of this page.

Updated to work with Genkibowl DLC patch. See OP for v3 attached.

No. Just like it says in the OP and included readme.

Back