What Will happen After SRIV?

A parallel universe gimmick would be pretty awesome. One universe that's grimdark serious, one that has superpowers, one with a Boss that's the opposite gender of your own, etc.

Well, as long as it's executed well, almost anything could work.

Now That..."It sounds like Saint Row 4 may be the end of the saga that was established by the games that came before it. Design director Scott Phillips conducted an interview with GameReactor.com about his development studio's difficulty with crafting another game in the series: In the future, building on this level of silliness may prove too much even for Volition. We're definitely considering Saints Row IV sort of the end of that saga of this character and the Saints as they are. So if there's any more future Saints Row's – which you know we always hope there will be, we hope there's fans for future games like that – they will probably continue in a different direction.

Read more at: http://www.heavy.com/games/2013/07/saints-row-4-top-10-facts-collectors-edition-game/" That´s what i mean with this post here... and:
SRIV_weapon_customization_promo.jpg

Robocop Pistol FTW.

What I think will happen: They're gonna explore more the superpowers aspect, maybe in another setting, but in the same universe. It would be some kind of spin-off, basically.

What I want to happen: A spiritual sequel. A gangbangers game set in the future, very cyberpunkish but with the humor of the SR series.

I can certainly agree on the wacky fun in this game but I think a new city and everything be a nice fresh start after SRIV.

Offtopicish: I just noticed that the nailgun is from Dead Island LOL!

stop calling it saints row...just call it The Saint
make it about the boss, and his travels after being stranded in space, away from his homies, as a super powered being
kinda like a ridiculously violent star wars or some nonsense.

truth be told, i just want a badass character who can run super fast and do made martial arts....that's why i love saints row (mainly 2, 3, and soon 4) , cause they let ya kick a** with hand to hand.

stop calling it saints row...just call it The Saint
make it about the boss, and his travels after being stranded in space, away from his homies, as a super powered being
kinda like a ridiculously violent star wars or some nonsense.

truth be told, i just want a badass character who can run super fast and do made martial arts....that's why i love saints row (mainly 2, 3, and soon 4) , cause they let ya kick a** with hand to hand.

I always Dream on a First Person saints row 5 or a spin-off.

Holy God i just Your Fan i watch every video that you upload...
And

would be cool "The Saint"

i figure it hasn't been in saints row since game two, let alone, saints row wasn't even your hood in game two.
so why throw away all the improvements to the gameplay/new gameplay aspects just to start it up again as a "normal dude" game. it wouldn't be a reboot persay, but it would be a totally new direction.

I always Dream on a First Person saints row 5 or a spin-off.
first person saints would be sick. i could go back to normal gangbanging if it was like that.

Back