SPOILERS About The Ending... (Please Finish game before Viewing)

And if the Simulation was to break you, and since the onlye SR3 gang that appeared on the game was The Morningstar, why didn't the game take place in Stilwater ? It would have made the most sense.

Not necessarily, Steeport is also a Saints controlled city so why not Steelport ? (the real reason being that Steelport was already done in the SR3 engine)
As for the Morningstars, only they appears because the gangs came out of Gat's mind, and he only knew the Morningstars before being captured

Yes, and enslave it, not destroy it. Like they supposedly did in the simulation. Imagination isn't your strong point is it? Play Half-Life 2, you'll understand.

They are different scenarios though. HL2 was an occupation, there was no intention to kill people for no reason at all in the beginning, besides they were not as advanced as the Zin are. In SR4 the intention to kill everything was there straight from the beginning. If the Combine were given the Zin's tech, they would have certainly obliterated everything quicker than the 7 days they took in HL2.

EDIT: Cause Stilwater is already a s**thole, no amount of alien towers can make it worse.

You're saying that Stilwater is a shithole ? You gotta be crazy. Also, when the SR 1 menu appeared, what could you do with him ? It just disappeared when I pressed X.
If the Simulation's gone, that means that we just free-roam for nothing ? Bah, I can take it.

EDIT:

And Elysium, it would be much better to bring one gang to Stilwater ( The Morningstar ) then to bring 4 gangs to Steelport.

You're saying that Stilwater is a shithole ? You gotta be crazy. Also, when the SR 1 menu appeared, what could you do with him ? It just disappeared when I pressed X.
If the Simulation's gone, that means that we just free-roam for nothing ? Bah, I can take it.

EDIT:

And Elysium, it would be much better to bring one gang to Stilwater ( The Morningstar ) then to bring 4 gangs to Steelport.

well its there so you still have a game to play and 100% the game.

They are different scenarios though. HL2 was an occupation, there was no intention to kill people for no reason at all in the beginning, besides they were not as advanced as the Zin are. In SR4 the intention to kill everything was there straight from the beginning. If the Combine were given the Zin's tech, they would have certainly obliterated everything quicker than the 7 days they took in HL2.

Certain why?

You're saying that Stilwater is a shithole ? You gotta be crazy.

I'm crazy cause I don't like Stilwater, yeah, thanks for that. FYI the protagonist said the same thing, Stilwater is a mixture of every American city that God took a crap on.

Also, when the SR 1 menu appeared, what could you do with him ? It just disappeared when I pressed X.

It could have been a tease of some sort, I don't know.

Last edited:
I'm crazy cause I don't like Stilwater, yeah, thanks for that. FYI the protagonist said the same thing, Stilwater is a mixture of every American city that God took a crap on.

Yeah, and the producers also said that it was their favourite City, of all 4 games in a Saints Row stream. It's the most detailed and beautiful of them all.

EDIT:

No because it is a simulation, so there isn't that "hometown logic" anymore

Laura Bailey's voice call it "America's armprit"

They lied. If that were true, SR IV would take place in Stilwater. Plus they aren't the ones buying the game, we are.

Why the hell would they lie ? The most obvious thing they could say was '' Steelport '' because the game takes place in Steelport.

Back