Additional Cheats

Well shit.
I know. I've just logged into steam in Online Mode and now,
it's taken effect on my game too. I've already made my loud-arsed rant
on Steam about it & demanded compensation in addition to fixing this problem.

It's only fair we be compensated for our loss, right? And the compensation I mentioned,
is actually FREE DLC of our choosing...what better way to be compensated, eh?

I'm fairly certain it does work, what may be faulty is your expectation. The cheat will remove the constant 'pixelation' of npcs and cars etc.. It will not remove the flux effect brick walls have, or what water does or anything else you may notice. All it removes is the pixelation effect that happens too often once you get so far.

oh i didn't know this, thanks for the explanation, so there's no way to have the flux effect brick removed right ? It's so ugly.....:(

oh i didn't know this, thanks for the explanation, so there's no way to have the flux effect brick removed right ? It's so ugly.....:(

Not with a cheat. Perhaps another mod might be able to do something.

I wish I had a pony.

I keep telling you over and over that it doesn't work the way you want it to and you refuse to just accept it and move on.

Knock it off.
sorry

Has anyone figured out what "Silverlink" is yet? I hope it's not exclusive DLC tied to some sort of bullshit proprietary Deep Silver DRM and digital distribution scheme like Origin or Uplay. I'm really sick of publishers pulling this kind of stuff.
maybe it's the mystery DLC from the season pass.

wasn't there a cheat written on here that gave you 10 clusters or something earlier? maybe I was just seeing things, but I thought I remembered there being one listed here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back