Additional Cheats

This is my main project right now. No progress yet. I've been trying for days. If I could just find the file.

Ha ha. It's good to see I'm not the only one having trouble finding it. If I do, I'll send it your way... wouldn't wanna release a mod that you've been working toward making. :p

User warned for console modding discussion
not to sound like too much of a noob. how do i access the files on my xbox 360 to install new files. how do i get the new files onto the xbox?

hello is it possible for you guys to add cheat that will disable "Tornado" effect when you supersprinting? thats very annoyin to get notoriety while you just want run on the streets...

hello is it possible for you guys to add cheat that will disable "Tornado" effect when you supersprinting? thats very annoyin to get notoriety while you just want run on the streets...

Cheats don't work like upgrades. It's simply not possible to do what you're asking for as a cheat.

The best option for disabling the Tornado is to just not buy the upgrade.

Quick question IdolNinja, is it possible for you to enable a cheat to spawn in the STAG Condor vehicle? Not entirely sure if the game contains it's files though.

Quick question IdolNinja, is it possible for you to enable a cheat to spawn in the STAG Condor vehicle? Not entirely sure if the game contains it's files though.

The Condor does not exist.

Wow thanks for the reply... Okay then... :( Is it possible to create a mod that will disable specified upgrades ?

That is probably something that will need to happen with a save editor like SRTT, and not a mod. See the mod requests subforum for further discussion since it's really not relevant in this release thread.

That is probably something that will need to happen with a save editor like SRTT, and not a mod. See the mod requests subforum for further discussion since it's really not relevant in this release thread.

Oh right ! I forgot about save editor... I used it for removing "NO DAMAGE" penalty for fire and bullets in SR:TT. Thanks for your reply ill look forward into save editor now :3

Back