Am I the only one actually looking forward to this?

even if it was working properly, modding just the weapons is not even close to enough to create new interest in this game.

This is only the first part of the SDK. More features and tools are coming with future releases.

I think it's important to understand the difference between removing something and not making it.

Saints Row 3 is not Saints Row 2, and therefore layered clothing (to pick a popular example) was not removed; it was not included to begin with.

The Sims 4 did not have support for pools removed, because it never had support for pools. However, as I understand it, it also has basically nothing that The Sims 3 didn't have, which renders it pointless as a product. You do have to have a reason for people to want your game.

Saints Row 3 had a lot of stuff that 2 didn't. Gat Out of Hell has something new: a new story, starring Gat and Kinzie.

On the other hand, Sony removed Linux support from the PS3 in a system update. If you're looking for an example, there's a good one for you.

I tend to see Sr2 and Sr3 as different games.
what I appreciate from saints row serie is the fact is essental.
When the game is finished, what the Boss can do fell limited - In Saints Row 2 too (I would have been glad to see special abilities that could be unlocked after you finished the game)
But few abilities (just the essential) help to go forward in the game without distractions.

I never played Sims 3 (on YT it looks to awful to me) but I bought Sims 4 and I like it.

I just hope their not rushing this expansion, I'm enthusiastic about Volition and I hope they find success in the future. I wouldn't have minded them going silent for a few years, if that meant a more developed project. Hopefully they took their time with this to make sure its polished. You see all the whoa bang visuals and advanced new tech and open worlds and gameplay (supposedly) of other demos, and I just get worried that this game is dated, that the engine is too old.

I'm concerned about Volition's relevance in the current market, that they aren't being undermined by all the other stuff on the market now.

The games seem to have more longevity on pc, so that's good at least.

I hope my rant/concerns aren't stupid.

let me just say I have always wanted this to happen. for that reason I will get this. the though of musical numbers in saints row seems kind of strange, but getting to play as johnny gat and kill demons, just yes.

My ladyfriend and I were third row at PAX for the Volition announcement. I was pretty jazzed, but her... let's just say she put meaning to the words "squee" and "joygasm" and "sploosh". She has a serious thing for demons and hellish settings already, but last year I introduced her to SR3, and long story short I wound up buying her SR4 about five minutes after we'd finished SR3. Suffice it to say she was going to love the next Saints Row game whatever it was, but setting it in Hell puts it in the running for her favorite game ever.

As for me, I'm pretty damn excited, it just is somewhat overshadowed by her excitement.

• Kill Dex – We promise you can do it this time. Pinky swear.

Yup I'm sold. Will pre-order at a future date, pinky swear.

EDIT: Also get them to add DirectX 9 support this time around so we can get some third party Oculus support going on.

I have bought all the Saints Row games for PC. I don't regret at all. But, if they keep making the cities/maps fucking small(Along making vehicles useless and uglier), id rather buy Counter Strike GO.

Back