Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

It... it's BEAUTIFUL.

So, what's it like constructing a GUI?

Hello, first I need to say my English bit rusty, I am sorry.
I just install this mod and I love it, very good work, thank you.
I had a read at most of this thread so I don't know if it has been said or not but can I install other mods with Create_Custom_GoS_v1?
Example: can I put SteelportGangFix_V3.0 files somewhere and install it with the GoS batch file?
I ask this so I can keep all mods neat in "Patch Style"

This is very fun mod, I love playing with all the optional mods, I look forward next version.
If my post is not understandable I am sorry.

Hello, first I need to say my English bit rusty, I am sorry.
I just install this mod and I love it, very good work, thank you.
I had a read at most of this thread so I don't know if it has been said or not but can I install other mods with Create_Custom_GoS_v1?
Example: can I put SteelportGangFix_V3.0 files somewhere and install it with the GoS batch file?
I ask this so I can keep all mods neat in "Patch Style"

This is very fun mod, I love playing with all the optional mods, I look forward next version.
If my post is not understandable I am sorry.

You can put additional mods in and have it build them into your patch files. You simply need to put them here:
..\optional_mod_stuff\1-MY_EXTRA_MODS\

You want to be careful though that none of your new mods use the same asm_pc files as GoS ones:
vint_doc_containers.asm_pc
patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc
stream_grid.asm_pc
saints_hq_ent.asm_pc
vehicle_containers.asm_pc
dlc2_vehicle_containers.asm_pc

As long as they don't have any of those files then it should build just fine. The Steelport Gang Fix ones should definitely work.

You can put additional mods in and have it build them into your patch files. You simply need to put them here:
..\optional_mod_stuff\1-MY_EXTRA_MODS\

You want to be careful though that none of your new mods use the same asm_pc files as GoS ones:
vint_doc_containers.asm_pc
patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc
stream_grid.asm_pc
saints_hq_ent.asm_pc
vehicle_containers.asm_pc
dlc2_vehicle_containers.asm_pc

As long as they don't have any of those files then it should build just fine. The Steelport Gang Fix ones should definitely work.
Thank you thank you!! that work perfect, now I have fishnets for decker outfit :D
I am having lot of fun with these mods but I have small problem, when I use "3. Gang Plus One Unethical Tough Version" option I get this when I use gang customize.
This mean I can't gang customize with option 3, you know what problem is?
Not big deal I can just use Ethical option.http://steamcommunity.com/id/UnhealthyDeckersObsession/screenshot/542927164178889262?tab=public

I am having lot of fun with these mods but I have small problem, when I use "3. Gang Plus One Unethical Tough Version" option I get this when I use gang customize.
This mean I can't gang customize with option 3, you know what problem is?
Not big deal I can just use Ethical option.

Does it do the same thing when you try using GPO standalone? i.e. deselect all mods in GoS and only build that option?

Back