Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

maybe she meant Saints Flow, as in the fireball?

That's a good question: is it possible to make the Hadouken a regular weapon you can keep in your inventory or is it forever tied to the other superpowers?

maybe she meant Saints Flow, as in the fireball?

That's a good question: is it possible to make the Hadouken a regular weapon you can keep in your inventory or is it forever tied to the other superpowers?

Super powers and the hadouken are really only going to work correctly with the internal function that was introduced with TwC, and is used with Sandbox+ to trigger them. Trying to equip it without those changes does not work.

What about compatibility with other mods?

Any known incompatibilities?

Any way to fix said incompatibilities?

Specifically looking to use this mod along with a few other of the well-known mods such as Sandbox+.

It's going to work just fine with Sandbox+. Just make sure you use the sr3_city.lua from Sandbox+ since it contains all the functions for both releases.

If a mod is not included yet with GoS and uses str2_pc and asm_pc files then it may cause issues depending which asm_pc file is needed. The problem is that asm_pc files need to be updated with any changes/additions which GoS does for you behind the scenes so that all the mods merge correctly together and play nice. Also, some mods do use the same files as ones from GoS, so one would naturally override the other if you didn't merge them yourself. The whole purpose of GoS is to provide a single package that dynamically builds all the files you need so you don't have to worry all this stuff. It's just a tad bit out of date while I am building an improved gui version and doesn't include some of the newer stuff on the forum.

It's really kind of a sticky situation and hard to give you a simple answer. I would suggest using GoS as a base and creating new patch files with it. Then, try introducing other mods one at a time as loose files and see if there are issues. Also, if you post a list of additional mods I can probably give you an idea just how much of an issue it will be to use them alongside GoS.

Hey everyone. really love the mod but i started a new game today and i can't get past the 1st 2nd and 3rd mission (When good heists... Freefalling and we are going to need guns) I can get to the point of we are going to need guns and it just buggers out by either 1. stoping after killing the tanks. 2. Saying get to the chopper but no marker/Chopper is in sight stopping me from completing the mission and entering into Freeroam mode to do more missions.

Are you sure you didn't select the option to convert helicopters into boats? The purpose of it is so that helis can be customized at the docks since the helipad just kicks you out of the menu. It is meant to be used in the open world to customize them, then rebuilding a new patch without it so that they behave like helis again. If you had built that in, it would really screw up any mission with a helicopter in it since they wouldn't be able to fly.

I would suggest rebuilding the patch files and making sure that option is not selected. If you've built loose files then make sure to clean the existing mod files out from the root of your SRTT folder before dropping the new ones in (without that mod.)

EDIT:
It could also be corrupt vanilla files. Remove all mods, verify integrity on Steam, and then build new patch files and try again. You are running the Steam version of SRTT, right?

It's a pretty common problem that often comes up, so it's definitely a failing on my part with my description of it. The upcoming gui version of GoS will hopefully be much clearer about that specific mod to avoid confusion.

I may be doing something wrong, didn't read all the pages on this forum enough, or maybe I'm just a idiot, but I have a problem.

After clearing existing mods, activating the black command-style create custom program, choosing "A"(advanced) then "P"(patch) I can't figure out how to include the optional mods. Is there a way to use that create custom program to include all the mods?

Any input would be very much appreciated, thanks.

Back