Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Thanks for the information, sounds like it must have just TOO many enhancements to list them. Im going to hold off for the GUI version. Great work and I really look forward to enjoying the mod as I have other mods from this site from people like 50percentjoe shitface and of course idolninja!!!

Humble request: New to the site and long time lifer on the Row, please if possible add the radio stations from Saints Row 2. I noticed a gentleman SR2 download on the main site page and was wondering if it would be possible for sr3.

While I've already done that for personal use, we can't offer any kind of downloads that make use of other games' copyright assets. Check the guides and tutorials subforum for a guide on how to change the radio station music yourself.

The Gentlemen of the Row download for SR2 that you saw on my site is simply the same type of collection of mods, but only for that game instead of SRTT.

Easy Part: I see copyright that explains it and it is music so it makes sense that people cant just download the music. I will check the subforum about this.
Hard Part: Is there a way to make an exe that detects the original SR2 and converts those assets to the SR3 dir. This requires no downloading of the copyrighted assets this simply moves the assets of music stations from SR2 importing them into SR3 adding the stations to the radio selection. If it is the technicality of using another games assets, it still falls under modding for homebrew applications I would think if it uses the assets on the users computer like you mentioned you did for personal use it is doable.

Sorry, but it's simply not possible and already been discussed at length. The SR2 audio is in a completely different format, and the tools we do have are very rudimentary and don't extract correctly.

Noticed while skimming the forums about the problems with extracting audio and the degradation or loss of quality. Saints Row 3 while not new is still new in the sense that tools are still being developed, looks like I will go with the wait and see approach. May be some time before those tools are developed, thanks for the reply. Even the iphone 5 though just released does not have any good cases for it making me wait to purchase one.

not sure if it is included in the release with the gui can shitfaces mod for the peds who protest and carry weapons be implemented mixed with the pimps and hos addition which makes pimps more likely to carry weapons and hos. also a higher percent chance of a genki sighting or a slider to choose the percent. Loved it for SR2 so far so excited to try GOS when the next release is completed and looking forward to using it to enhance my life on the row!

Yep, the upcoming gui version already lets you merge mods together that use the same files like the ones you mentioned. It's actually a script that does search and replace within the files based on gui selection. The genki spawn rate is already in and has a dialogue box that lets you set a numerical percentage for it. :)

This is most pleasing to GENKI to hear about the percentage being implemented. Very excited for the release and will leave you to your work, thanks for the information and your work at making life on the row even better.

After making sure that the mod I use didnt change the vehicle speeds I am wondering if it is possible to globally lower the top speed of the players vehicles? if it is then please implement that as a percentage like with the Genki spawns if not meh, I can deal. I just dont understand how the wraith driving the way it does makes sense.

Not sure of the point of electric grenades or fart in a jar outside the achev, but is it possible to make one of those slots saints row?

After making sure that the mod I use didnt change the vehicle speeds I am wondering if it is possible to globally lower the top speed of the players vehicles? if it is then please implement that as a percentage like with the Genki spawns if not meh, I can deal. I just dont understand how the wraith driving the way it does makes sense.

Not sure of the point of electric grenades or fart in a jar outside the achev, but is it possible to make one of those slots saints row?

I don't understand what you're asking. Make a grenade slot saints row?

Back