Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Everything has its place. PCs. Consoles. We even have an off-topic forum that would be the perfect place to debate at length about this very thing instead of here in the GoS thread. ;)

Added in a ton of additional mods today for the upcoming gui GoS.
http://idolninja.com/blog/?p=1768

I still need to script the individual changes though which will probably happen next weekend. We're getting close to an actual alpha release!

Keep u p the great work man!, looking great so far!, Think you might be needing alpha testers? ;)

I will be needing alpha testers. Which will be all of you. In this thread. Publicly. ;)

i.e. I will upload an alpha wip the second it's actually working and you guys can help with the testing.

Yes, games which belong on consoles, AC3 is a port to PC, any game that releases later on PC is a port. Like it or not, it's the truth even if the devs dont want to admit it. Look at BF3 for example.
Also the same for GTA V then... :rolleyes:
Mehhh still worth the wait, unless it'll be shit.
I will be needing alpha testers. Which will be all of you. In this thread. Publicly. ;)

i.e. I will upload an alpha wip the second it's actually working and you guys can help with the testing.
Alright :)
Very great to hear this :)

Hello,Im new to this community well ive downloaded tons of time's mods on this website's but never have i registered. Is it possible for any of u guys to help me instal this mod with teamvieuwer? i dind understand it so good at the readme...Add me on steam "devilkingdragon" thank you.

Hello,Im new to this community well ive downloaded tons of time's mods on this website's but never have i registered. Is it possible for any of u guys to help me instal this mod with teamvieuwer? i dind understand it so good at the readme...Add me on steam "devilkingdragon" thank you.

While I can't really help you with teamviewer, if you post what you didn't understand I can try to help clear things up. It's actually incredibly easy to use. Run the batch file, choose advanced mode, choose the mods you like, build your patch (or loose files) and done.

Also, please stop using odd fonts when posting. Impact doesn't make you look cool or stand out as unique, rather the opposite. It's simply annoying and hard to read. Thanks.

Added in a ton of additional mods today for the upcoming gui GoS.
http://idolninja.com/blog/?p=1768

I still need to script the individual changes though which will probably happen next weekend. We're getting close to an actual alpha release!
Oh I still have some things in mind for releasing, but thing is they're extremely buggy. Mods like metal/gang/police/stag colors available for rim/trim/car/traffic/interior painting, additional zombies, engine sounds to make the cars sound like their classes, etcetera. Don't know if I'll release them yet (so I can only hope them to be in the next GoS version)

Oh I still have some things in mind for releasing, but thing is they're extremely buggy. Mods like metal/gang/police/stag colors available for rim/trim/car/traffic/interior painting, additional zombies, engine sounds to make the cars sound like their classes, etcetera. Don't know if I'll release them yet (so I can only hope them to be in the next GoS version)

Don't worry about rushing to get something done. Once I get the gui build of GoS done, it should be easy to maintain. I will likely do a weekly or monthly update with new stuff like that, just like it was back when I was working on GotR.

Back