Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

There's no way to add additional clothing with our very limited tools. The things that have been added were already in the game to begin with and we simply unlocked them to use.

Also, any future requests like this should go in the Mod Request subforum.

I realy think you should make a (sticky) thread that says that we don't have any (mesh) tools. This is like 10000th time I see someone asking this.

IDOLNINJA......U'RE AWESOME.... IN ON OF U'RE LESSONS I LEARNED TO MAKE MODS.....

AND YEP! ABOUT GOS... IT'S INCREDIBLE.... I WOULD BE HIGHLY OBLIGHED IF U ADD SOME MORE MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

IDOLNINJA......U'RE AWESOME.... IN ON OF U'RE LESSONS I LEARNED TO MAKE MODS.....

AND YEP! ABOUT GOS... IT'S INCREDIBLE.... I WOULD BE HIGHLY OBLIGHED IF U ADD SOME MORE MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Thanks. It is always nice to hear that people are enjoying my work, and you are obviously very enthused about modding, but in the future please do not post all in caps. We even have a forum rule to that effect.
Forum Rules said:
DO make an effort to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation to the best of your ability. We understand that some of our user base has English as a second language, but at least try and make an effort; this means capitalizing the first letter of sentences, using punctuation, not substituting numbers instead of letters (2 instead of too,) not posting in all lower or upper case, etc.

Thanks. It is always nice to hear that people are enjoying my work, and you are obviously very enthused about modding, but in the future please do not post all in caps. We even have a forum rule to that effect.
Sorry sir.......I would take care.....

I would be very happy if you try my mod "HOMIES:THE SYNDICATE"...
Well! it's not so advanced...Just tried to learn from GOS....

Sorry sir.......I would take care.....

I would be very happy if you try my mod "HOMIES:THE SYNDICATE"...
Well! it's not so advanced...Just tried to learn from GOS....

Well, I would be happy if your release post that you linked wasn't in all caps and didn't also break another forum rule about using non-standard fonts. Please fix and then thoroughly read and review the posting guidelines:
Forum Rules said:
DO NOT use colored fonts, small fonts, large fonts, or non-standard fonts in your posts. Doing so does not make you a Unique Internet Snowflake™; rather it just annoys everyone and makes your posts difficult to read. This rule does not apply if you are simply using colors/fonts to highlight specific code or filenames to make a complicated post more readable.

EDIT:
Apparently, you don't even own the game according to your linked Steam profile. Enjoy your ban, pirate.

Hey guys, I just downloaded the mod and when I run the Create_Custom_GoS_v1.bat file it says "WARNING - Optional mods folder does not exist. Did you forget to extract the whole archive?" I've extracted everything and I don't see an answer to this within the last few pages of the thread. Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

Hey guys, I just downloaded the mod and when I run the Create_Custom_GoS_v1.bat file it says "WARNING - Optional mods folder does not exist. Did you forget to extract the whole archive?" I've extracted everything and I don't see an answer to this within the last few pages of the thread. Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

You didn't extract everything. That's the problem. Make sure you are using either winrar or 7zip and NOT winzip which doesn't handle other compression formats correctly.

You didn't extract everything. That's the problem. Make sure you are using either winrar or 7zip and NOT winzip which doesn't handle other compression formats correctly.
Hey IdolNinja, thanks for the reply. I am using winwar and I can see a folder called optional_mod_stuff. I've tried both the "extract files..." and "extract to Gentlemen_of_Steelport_v1.0_Beta_3\" options.

Back