Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Hey IdolNinja, thanks for the reply. I am using winwar and I can see a folder called optional_mod_stuff. I've tried both the "extract files..." and "extract to Gentlemen_of_Steelport_v1.0_Beta_3\" options.

I really don't what to tell you other than you must either not be using winrar correctly, or something is seriously wrong with your version of winrar. Everyone else can extract it correctly, and that error is because it cannot find that subfolder.

Let's get down to really dumb basics here...

I double click the archive and winrar opens and it shows me a folder within the archive called Gentlemen_of_Steelport_v1.0_Beta_3.

I left click on the folder to select it

I click the Extract To button at the top

It asks me where I want to extract it. I pick a path and go.

I run the batch file from within that extracted location.

I really don't what to tell you other than you must either not be using winrar correctly, or something is seriously wrong with your version of winrar. Everyone else can extract it correctly, and that error is because it cannot find that subfolder.

Let's get down to really dumb basics here...

I double click the archive and winrar opens and it shows me a folder within the archive called Gentlemen_of_Steelport_v1.0_Beta_3.

I left click on the folder to select it

I click the Extract To button at the top

It asks me where I want to extract it. I pick a path and go.

I run the batch file from within that extracted location.

You know what the problem was? I was running the bat file as administrator when it was giving me the error. When just double clicking the bat file, everything worked as normal. Thanks for the help!

It still works perfectly when I run the batch file with elevated privileges. I'm not sure what is going on with your system, but glad to hear you got it working.

Hi I installed I think an older version of GOS and would like to install the last one, how do I know if I have the latest version of GOS?

thanks for your hard work with SRTT with SR4 coming I hope everyone is very excited.

Hi I installed I think an older version of GOS and would like to install the last one, how do I know if I have the latest version of GOS?

thanks for your hard work with SRTT with SR4 coming I hope everyone is very excited.

My site linked in my sig will always have the latest version of GoS, which is currently beta 3. The next release has been in the making for a long time and will be drastically different as it's a gui version and will allow far greater control of individual settings for many of the mods. For example, being able to use a certain specific weapon mod from one pack and a different one from another, and even being able to go even more granular and tweak the numerical values for damage, ragdoll force, etc if you choose to. I hope to have it out before SR4 releases.

so i last got GOS back around Jun 2012. is that the latest version? looks like the dates on the one on your site are 3/2012 and 5/2012. so the one i played last year is the latest? i'd check what i had but all that was on another puter

so i last got GOS back around Jun 2012. is that the latest version? looks like the dates on the one on your site are 3/2012 and 5/2012. so the one i played last year is the latest? i'd check what i had but all that was on another puter

Read my post directly above yours for the answer.

yeah, from that post i knew that that the version on your site would be the latest, just wasn't sure if it was the same version i used a year ago. but from the file dates i guess it is. thanks

hell:) !

first i want to thank you for your work on saints row series ...

but i have issues to make your mods work together :(

i hahe tried to combine super powers from sandbox + and replay from GoS but it make the game crash (path style or loose either)

i also try with quick super power + GoS; it work great but i loose weapon customisation
also ading a new ennemy mods make the game instable or i loose super power again o_O

so my questions are :

can i have replay ,super power super weapon and super gangs in one file

or do i must continue to run 3 srtt files (it take place on my computer;) ) and somtimes i find my save corrupted due to some mods incompatibility

or did i miss something in GoS Sandbox and the mods from this site

thanks again

i ll wait for your ideas when enter the dominatrix IV will be released

hell:) !

first i want to thank you for your work on saints row series ...

but i have issues to make your mods work together :(

i hahe tried to combine super powers from sandbox + and replay from GoS but it make the game crash (path style or loose either)

i also try with quick super power + GoS; it work great but i loose weapon customisation
also ading a new ennemy mods make the game instable or i loose super power again o_O

so my questions are :

can i have replay ,super power super weapon and super gangs in one file

or do i must continue to run 3 srtt files (it take place on my computer;) ) and somtimes i find my save corrupted due to some mods incompatibility

or did i miss something in GoS Sandbox and the mods from this site

thanks again

i ll wait for your ideas when enter the dominatrix IV will be released

Do you own the legal version of the game on Steam? Most of the mods on the site will not work correctly with a cracked version.

Back