Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

quick answer thanks but far from the one i expected.

most of the mods i have tried works thats not the problem i submit to your expertise
my game crash only if i install sandbox + GoS so i ask u if there an order or a tip to mix them?

and super power and weapon problem come with the fact they use the same xtbl
file, is it possible to merge them?

most of the mods i have tried works thats not the problem i submit to your expertise
my game crash only if i install sandbox + GoS so i ask u if there an order or a tip to mix them?

If you want the mission replay included in GoS work correctly with Sb+ you'll need the sr3_city.lua from Sb+.
To merge conflicting files you'll need winmerge to keep it easy.

thank u very much my diva!

i'm always confuse when i'm asked to replace a sr3_city in a file and it happend all the time.

i have added the DLC3_effect de SB+ in the same file than your mod + saint paf,
and with a gangleader in phenix cosplay style, it rocks!!
theres 2 powers attack type, permanent super powers and and weapon + the possibility to fire from a vehicle...

great job really.

It sounds like you're saying that things are working despite not legally owning the game. I'll give you a day to either link your Steam account to your forum account, or stop by GoS group chat and prove that you do own the game on Steam or your account will be banned as per forum rules.
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?link-forums/forum-rules.30/

I like how you answered Idol's question <3.

For some reason when I place the patch (compressed and uncompressed) into the cache I cannot load up the game. Usually the window pops up for me to choose either Direct X 9 or Direct X 10/11. But instead of that screen I get a blank white box.

Yes, I have the steam version of Saints Row. And yes, I am using the latest version of GoS. Could this problem be that it is a beta?

For some reason when I place the patch (compressed and uncompressed) into the cache I cannot load up the game. Usually the window pops up for me to choose either Direct X 9 or Direct X 10/11. But instead of that screen I get a blank white box.

Yes, I have the steam version of Saints Row. And yes, I am using the latest version of GoS. Could this problem be that it is a beta?

The problem is that you likely have some loose mods in the root that are conflicting with it. The latest GoS works just fine with the current patch level of the game.

The problem is that you likely have some loose mods in the root that are conflicting with it. The latest GoS works just fine with the current patch level of the game.

I manually extracted all the mods and then I ran the mod remover included in GoS to make sure. But I will try running it again.

I manually extracted all the mods and then I ran the mod remover included in GoS to make sure. But I will try running it again.

When you used that mod remover batch file did you physically move it to the SRTT root first before running it?

When you used that mod remover batch file did you physically move it to the SRTT root first before running it?

Yes I did. And I replaced the modded patch with the original patch files and it still did the white box. I verfied the integrity and I'm going to see what happens.

I got I working fine. I honestly don't know what was wrong before but I undid everything, verified the integrity, and tried again and it worked. :D

Back