Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Unless I'm mistaken, can't he buy a version from Amazon or something that doesn't work on Steam? Just saying.

No. According to THQ and directly from developers at Volition, all versions of SRTT are Steamworks. No exceptions. The boxed retail you buy still installs on Steam.

hey idol couldn't you just choose the files for the sliders from this compilation and give me them to download? I'm doing everything according to instruction but it doesn't work for me.

thanks for ignoring me, if I am annoying to you just say...

Thanks for being patient and not acting like a jerk when you don't get an immediate response. Oh wait...

Sliders will never be a separate release, and will only ever available as a part of GoS. This is because GoS disables the character upload so that modded characters can't be uploaded to Volition's community site. I can try to help you get GoS working, but not upload a standalone version of just the sliders. I'll need more info though on what the problem is.

I copied those all files to SR 3 folder, choose advanced mode, then individual mods and select L. It creates files in the folder, I move them to main folder (as is written in readme). Of course I cleaned up the game first and then replaced patch_un/compressed... despite all this it didn't work and I dont know why

Are you saying that none of the mods work, or just that the extended slider mod doesn't work? Did you try building patch files instead? Are you certain that they're not working? Did you go to the surgeon and try to push the body fat all the way to max and see what happened?

Back