Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Use winmerge. See the modding basics tutorial in the guides and tutorials subforum for more info.

Ah i see. Thanks. One last question if you guys don't mind then. I recently installed GoS and Sandbox+ and when i launched the game all my vehicles in the heliport were gone including the dlc ones. All the vehicles in my garage however were intact. I'm not sure entirely sure which mod caused the problem. I'm new to the modding scene so i'd appreciate your guys' help :)

Did you install the mod that converts all Helicopters into Boats so that you're able to customize them at the Dock?
(Optional Vehicle Mods option 1)

Oh i must've. Is there any way i can delete that mod then or do i have to run the program again and select the mods i want to install? I went with the loose mod collection if that helps.

If you went with the loose files, you'll have to delete them all, then rebuild the mod without selecting that option.
Just to make sure, head over to the boat dock and see if your helis are there, and while you have it installed you might as well go ahead and customize them to your liking :D

When you delete the current mods to install GoS, can you reinstal them?

When you delete the current mods to install GoS, can you reinstal them?

I don't really understand what you're asking. Would you please be a bit more specific?

The program-thing named "Remove_all_SRTT_mods_(MOVE_ME_TO_SRTT_INSTALL_FOLDER).bat" deletes old mods, but can you reinstal those mods back again?

The program-thing named "Remove_all_SRTT_mods_(MOVE_ME_TO_SRTT_INSTALL_FOLDER).bat" deletes old mods, but can you reinstal those mods back again?

Well, sure. Just create new files again with GotR and move them to your SRTT install folder (again). Just that easy.

Back