Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Good to know it's not your fault, then. I'll see if I can do this right this time.

And again, great work with this mod, as well as the whole forum. Rare to see such elegant simplicity.

Have you thought of adding a MD5 check of the Saints Row executable file in the next version of GOS? That way you can check if the person has the latest legitimate version. This site seems to have a good freeware MD5 checker. It may help weed out the pirates (although I doubt it).

Edit: Actually thinking about it, it may not actually work because I think steam uniquely encrypts game executable files as part of it's copy protection.

Edit: Actually thinking about it, it may not actually work because I think steam uniquely encrypts game executable files as part of it's copy protection.

Yep. SRTT uses CEG encryption to generate unique exes for each user. I already have another solution in mind that I'm going to be using with the next release of GoS. Naturally, it's not something I want to discuss publicly since that would defeat the whole purpose.

Hi sorry for not reading all 28 pages but here is a couple of ideas if they havent been said

would it be possible to unlock all the buildings used in the missions for free play mode, it gives you much more to explore, i think SR3 lacks the ability to go in buildings saints row 2 allowed you to go in police stations, malls, hospitals etc, so some extra buildings would be nice

Will this have any improved graphics, textures etc, at first i didnt mind the textures but after playing bf3 so much, its awful, especially logos etc

What about a custom city builder that would just be awesome!!

And i think i remember seeing customizable helis and boats on sr2 GotR mod, so is this available here?

Building interiors will be coming soon with something that Turk and I are working on.

Improved textures are something that will be included as the community releases them.

Custom city stuff is far beyond the capabilities we have with our very limited toolset.

Customizable helis, boats, and, planes are already part of the compilation.

thanks for the quick reply

i guess the custom city stuff was a bit too much to ask, i know programming isn't easy and on limited tools its just made harder

Oh and what about VTOL speeds? I find it quite slow for something that should be the equivalent to a harrier jet and would love for it to be quicker

Maybe you should download the mod and find out instead of asking about it. Faster vtol and hoverbike speeds were one of the very first things included. :)

oh right, ok then, im fine for now without the mods, i guess i want to use them as a last resort kinda thing when the game starts to get boring, no sign of that yet :p

Back