Giant Player Rampage

How about tiny size...

It works the same, I mean the risk is the camera, because actually if you get too tiny, you are going to have the camera under the road, but it's actually funny to the how the game behave there ! It's like they made it to be able to handle that kind of mod, that's just curious lol

It works the same, I mean the risk is the camera, because actually if you get too tiny, you are going to have the camera under the road, but it's actually funny to the how the game behave there ! It's like they made it to be able to handle that kind of mod, that's just curious lol
You can change the camera to match the player size btw

You can change the camera to match the player size btw

True true, but I think that can be a pain in the ass for the distance reason, I dunno how it works on SR4 but quite often sprites disappear when they are too far or too close (that's quite common I know but I dunno that distance at all lol)

I really like this idea. I'm a layman to mod development, but what kind of issues are still being worked out? Flagging the player as a tank and flagging pedestrians as shrunk sounds fairly straightforward, and it sounds like getting the animations and camera to scale are figured out.

I sucks at developing mods, I just did one because it was an easy one, but each time I got crash after crash because I dunno what to do xD" I mean how can I even do that ?

I would love to see a mod like the video was showing happen but what sucks i remember i swear came across a mod that did that but the problem the mod came across that it made you a giant but the animations were all the same like they didn't go big like your avatar its self. Like say i punch something with the giant avatar you would punch like you would like if your normal size but yet your still big and the camera is following you at that giant size i think it was made for sr3. But as i said i think someone attempted it and didn't succeed because the animations i think no one knows how to resize i mean i am no modder just putting this out there to let you all know and maybe when the sdk comes then someone can actually do it.

Back