Saints Row: The Third Kinzie's Toy Box Status (SRTT SDK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey now that's now nice:[ I'm a big fan of your work
I'm just wondering if I'm waiting weeks, months, or years

There is absolutely no way to put any kind of ETA on this at all. You'll just have to be patient.

EDIT:
Also, you're right. That wasn't very nice. Sorry that I was rude. It's just kind of stressful because I keep getting tons of messages asking me this same question over and over. It's driving me kind of insane and was the whole reason why I created this thread in the first place. If there is an update or status change or ETA then you will find it here.

Hey, I'm a new user, so I apologize if this concern has been raised already... While I understand it's unclear what the sdk will look like and how much help it will truly be for content creators, I'm curious (not sure if this has been asked, or not) if creating and adding new vehicles and weapons will be a goal or possibility. The GTA modding community is huge with over a few thousand car replacement options for each game, do you think this SDK will have the potential to do that sort of thing, or is that unclear at this point?

Hey, I'm a new user, so I apologize if this concern has been raised already... While I understand it's unclear what the sdk will look like and how much help it will truly be for content creators, I'm curious (not sure if this has been asked, or not) if creating and adding new vehicles and weapons will be a goal or possibility. The GTA modding community is huge with over a few thousand car replacement options for each game, do you think this SDK will have the potential to do that sort of thing, or is that unclear at this point?

It is definitely a top priority, and I would say a certainty.

It is definitely a top priority, and I would say a certainty.

Fantastic! I'd say Saints Row deserves an sdk more than any other game, and I can't thank the team working to make this priority a reality enough. I'm sure everyone is dying from anticipation of SR4 and this SDK. :) Another thing, it sounds like improving character customization will be more of a challenge (we might not get what SR2 permits), but would it be perhaps possible to add certain new models of clothes, or hairstyles for the characters rather than re-texturing and replacing?

Fantastic! I'd say Saints Row deserves an sdk more than any other game, and I can't thank the team working to make this priority a reality enough. I'm sure everyone is dying from anticipation of SR4 and this SDK. :) Another thing, it sounds like improving character customization will be more of a challenge (we might not get what SR2 permits), but would it be perhaps possible to add certain new models of clothes, or hairstyles for the characters rather than re-texturing and replacing?

Part of what Mike Wilson is working on is a way to package up mods similar how each of the dlc came in their own separate archive. So, yes. The new mods are looking to be bundled as a new archive you would load; i.e. new items and not replacements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back