Saints Row IV Latest Steam patch issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is a nice way to spend the one week anniversary of the game being released ( Europe for those who live in the United States, yes hello), a broken game in front of a holiday weekend!

Where is this patch? I'd rather Volition not rush it but they did state to expect it yesterday at the latest, and then this morning German time which has now since past...

My idle is 50c, while gaming reaches about 60-70 when cleaned out properly. I have 6 fans for cooling in my case, nothing fancy.

btw I love how this is a patch topic yet now we've gone into rig talk... nothing really to say about the patch situation since its out of our control.

I wish the patch would come out already but there's no use complaining.

Laptop? Then I take it back, that's pretty good.
Laptop cards are made to run at higher temps though, so according to my manufacturer I'm safe up 85c continuously playing. I'm in a room thats kept at 75f and I've yet to pass 81c and thats only on bioshock infinite on ultra. Black Ops 2 runs on ultra at 65c, SR4 on ultra was only hitting 74c. For a single fan that fits in my palm, this thing runs damn cool.

Well poo.. based on Pew's Twitter.. he's been given a week vacation so I imagine that means he won't be tossing us updates here and we'll have to rely on the Saints Row twitter. I checked the Volition Twitter but they haven't said anything about the patch since the 28th, they just said when its ready they'll post about it. This is starting to suck.. if it wasnt' for the fact some are reporting crashes with the patch I'd just say screw my saves and start a new game when the patch does come out.

Yup, my SRIV just got patched. 8MB Even my save made after the patch is perfectly fine so nuts on us, we could've started a new game with no problem at all this whole time.

Yeah my weapons are all back to how they should be, however every time I load a game I get collected voice recording logs play automatically as soon as I load in (didn't have this bug before), but I can live with this for now.

[BUGS]

- Fixed a patch issue in the save system where weapon data was corrupted. Examples of the data corruption includes duplicated weapons or missing weapons.

[UPDATES]

- Most weapons lost due to the previous patch will be restored. This includes weapons rewarded due to game progress, promotional weapons, and DLC pack weapons. In addition, all weapons purchased from Friendly Fire or picked up from enemies that were upgraded, customized, or equipped will be restored.

- Certain players will no longer be in possession of weapons purchased from Friendly Fire or picked up from enemies if those weapons were not upgraded, customized, or equipped. Any missing weapons can be re-acquired from the Friendly Fire store or enemies. Potentially affected weapons:

Baseball Bat (purchased from Friendly Fire)
Stun Gun (purchased from Friendly Fire)
Heavy Pistol (purchased from Friendly Fire)
Quickshot Pistol (purchased from Friendly Fire)
Heavy SMG (purchased from Friendly Fire)
Rapid-Fire SMG (purchased from Friendly Fire)
Pump-Action Shotgun (purchased from Friendly Fire)
Thumpgun (purchased from Friendly Fire)
Automatic Rifle (purchased from Friendly Fire)
RPG (purchased from Friendly Fire)
Sniper Rifle (purchased from Friendly Fire)
Burst Rifle (purchased from Friendly Fire, picked up from Cops)
Alien RPG (purchased from Friendly Fire, picked up from Aliens)
Alien Pistol (picked up from Aliens)
Alien SMG (picked up from Aliens)
Alien Rifle (picked up from Aliens)

- The Volition and Deep Silver teams would like to extend our most sincere apologies for the recent patch error. We are looking into future ways to thank everyone for their patience and understanding.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/206420/announcements/detail/2109096961093340679

Restart your steam to receive the patch :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back