Saints Row IV Latest Steam patch issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
"- The Volition and Deep Silver teams would like to extend our most sincere apologies for the recent patch error. We are looking into future ways to thank everyone for their patience and understanding."

Interesting...:D

I'm hoping that means a free dlc pack down the line, maybe some free outfits? Or a free gun? Actually I'd settle for giving me a romance option with Keith David. I'm not gay, but it annoyed me I could romance everyone but him. What's wrong with me? What's so good about him that he doesn't want me? AM I UGLY?! OH GOD! ... don't look at me. I'm hideeeous!

I don't think they should give anyone anything, all the bitching and nasty remarks thrown their way. The thanks is the fix. The community doesn't deserve thanks. One mistake and people are yelling refund and people are calling for the lynch squad for Volition and Deep Silver.

Yeah my weapons are all back to how they should be, however every time I load a game I get collected voice recording logs play automatically as soon as I load in (didn't have this bug before), but I can live with this for now.
Almost everyone had this bug before. Welcome to the club :p

I think what I'm going to do is start a new playthrough now that the weapon bug is fixed and never pick a single audio log, at least until they fix the problem themselves.

Everything seems to be ok now, I loaded my save and it still did the "audio log bug" though, but everything weapon-wise is sorted for me.
Thanks Volition

Glad it all works for you. Not for me, though. :( Keep getting "You are missing Downloadable Content that was previously available."

And yes, I did receive the patch; and yes, I even restarted STEAM an extra time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back