Saints Row IV Latest Steam patch issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, odd, made sure I had all weapons related mods uninstalled and double checked an older save. I somehow still have the Dubstep gun from Kinzie's mission. This isn't entirely bad, but its a little odd. All of my weapons and upgrades are back and functional though.

So, game is now functional, but I also have an extra gun. This is a.... relatively ok thing? I mean you fixed it and I got an extra gun, albeit a copy of one I have. I'll have to mull this over and check the new table files.

Time to kick some Zin ass and chew bubble gum!

"- The Volition and Deep Silver teams would like to extend our most sincere apologies for the recent patch error. We are looking into future ways to thank everyone for their patience and understanding."

Interesting...:D
Screw free DLC, I want dual wielding dubstep guns!

Oh I just noticed I can't customise the Penetrator/Dildo-Bat and the menu gets stuck when you try. Had to quit the game, and yeah I have the reward Dubstep gun and also the one that Matt Miller spawned for me that other time.

Happy this is a lot better than missing stuff.

Yeah customizing the "Dildo bat" no longer works, if you also had customized it before the patch then it will now revert back to the regular version of the weapon.

The patch is ok, but there are some problems that will need to be fixed :p
No customisation for the Dildo Bat (it blocks you on a blank menu).
No customisation for the Rectifier Probe.
The Alien SMG and te Alien pistol are no more in Friendly Fire (buy/customize).

Volition, a little effort and it should be good.
In any case, thanks Volition for being reactive. ;)

The Rectifier has no customization options - so that one is okay :)
The Alien SMG and Alien Pistol are drops you have to get from alien enemies - not from Friendly Fire - so unfortunately you will have to go on the hunt for those.
The Dildo Bat customization issue is being looked at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back