Saints Row IV Latest Steam patch issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed that the Penetrator is broken. Blank menus so can't customize/upgrade.

547E296E660A9D16E3205BC5B5B1802873E84713

The Rectifier has no customization options - so that one is okay :)
The Alien SMG and Alien Pistol are drops you have to get from alien enemies - not from Friendly Fire - so unfortunately you will have to go on the hunt for those.
The Dildo Bat customization issue is being looked at.

For the Alien SGM and Pistol, I was sure to have seen it at Friendly Fire ... I must have been dreaming.
For the Rectifier, I recall seeing 3 differents skins option before the patchs. If someone can confirm this. ;)

The Alien SMG and Alien Pistol are drops you have to get from alien enemies - not from Friendly Fire - so unfortunately you will have to go on the hunt for those.

It had default, gold and purple.

The alien smg and pistol showed up for me just fine since I owned them. They were never buyable at Friendly Fire and were always drops from aliens you could pick up.

The Rectifier used to have a Saints Purple skin.

Also confirmed that I have 2 dubstep guns in my inventory. This happens with both a save before the broken patch hit, and one afterwards. I think perhaps one may be the mission unlock, and the other one is the challenges unlock.

We are looking at that too, can you let me know:

"Do the two dubstep guns have the exact same name and skins and music tracks?"

The new dubstep gun has the skin of pop star but without the customisation name of 'pop star' under the guns name 'Dubstep gun'. It plays the same song as pop star but with no upgrades.

Original:
upload_2013-8-30_20-21-35.png

New (can not be customized):
upload_2013-8-30_20-21-53.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back