Saints Row IV Latest Steam patch issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
weapon upgrades still dont work. like, every time i save and reload, weapon upgrades vanish (like... in-store upgrades. not player combat upgrades) ive tried this on a vanilla save with no mods. still happens.

weapon upgrades still dont work. like, every time i save and reload, weapon upgrades vanish (like... in-store upgrades. not player combat upgrades) ive tried this on a vanilla save with no mods. still happens.

I tried this with a couple of different weapons, and they both correctly retained their upgrades. Was it a specific weapon that didn't? Are you 100% certain that you actually saved your game and/or loaded the correct save file?

Weapons retain their customisation and upgrade options for me?

I tried this with a couple of different weapons, and they both correctly retained their upgrades. Was it a specific weapon that didn't? Are you 100% certain that you actually saved your game and/or loaded the correct save file?
alien rifle, alien pistol, thump gun, black hole launcher, alien smg, mcmanus 2020, the quickshot pistol, loud locust, violator ALL have their upgrades whiped. :< even after patching

Weapon upgrades are staying on for me also. Did it on the Tentacle Bat and Sniper Rifle here to test. I've not noticed anything yet other than the Penetrator and 2 Dubstep Guns.

Weapon upgrades are staying on for me also. Did it on the Tentacle Bat and Sniper Rifle here to test. I've not noticed anything yet other than the Penetrator and 2 Dubstep Guns.
they stay when i reload the save thats before the bug (tuesday) but.... saving and reloading on that same file all upgrades get whiped. AND on any new game.

they stay when i reload the save thats before the bug (tuesday) but.... saving and reloading on that same file all upgrades get whiped. AND on any new game.
Odd. I have saved in a new slot, reloaded it, made a change and saved and loaded again and it all worked fine?

I'm also running off the save file I had from before the bug. I saved and reloaded from in game, exiting to menu and reloading, and also from closing and restarting the game. Both upgrades, as well as other weapons previously upgraded, are ok for me. Also no mods here either.

Only thing I'm doing different is, from the way you worded it, are you saving over that old file? I'm actually saving to a new slot, but loaded from the original save. Try loading your old save and then making a new save with it and see if it still happens.

Are you guys sure you have the patch? I would fully exit steam and restart and then validate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back