SPOILERS Least favorite thing in the game?

For me it was "See X on the ship" you make your way to the door to exit the sim talk to that person to get a small speech/cutscene and after that they would send you back to the sim. Once you finished their side mission it was back to the ship for a small speech that they could have just phoned in. Too much in and out of the sim for no good reason.

Yeah, Warden kills are at the top of the list.....should be changed for sure or let us just hit the damn thing with a rocket. Or do a kill animation like the brutes and just shoot a freeze or fireball down its throat and absorb it when it explodes.

Having to get $500k (TWICE) only by using stomp was the probably most infuriating activity ever. Using superpowers is stiff as fuck so you can't stomp while dashing and it takes forever between stomps. My pinky finger got tired of mashing Q for dozens of minutes until I could complete both iterations of that. I hope I never have to do them again, and I wish I could kill the person that thought forcing you to use stomp for mayhem was a good idea.

Having to get $500k (TWICE) only by using stomp was the probably most infuriating activity ever. Using superpowers is stiff as fuck so you can't stomp while dashing and it takes forever between stomps. My pinky finger got tired of mashing Q for dozens of minutes until I could complete both iterations of that. I hope I never have to do them again, and I wish I could kill the person that thought forcing you to use stomp for mayhem was a good idea.

I just went to the tornado run and completed it just fine.

i personally enjoyed the side quests, i had a hard enough time doing the activity's in previous saints row's but this side quest gives you more reward for completing all the activity's so i actively seek them out to see what new toys i can play with.

as for my least favorite thing is the lack of ped dialog, not nearly as vast as SRTT's i just grow tired of "If he borrows it, he can fill it up!"

My least favorite thing is when they blew up earth. too dark for the damn storyline.

Man I hated these too but I sort of figured out a trick to doing these fairly easily. Instead of trying to sprint and stomp with the forced delay coming out of the sprint, stomp then immediately jump in the air and airdash forward a bit, then stomp to the ground. Also a good location to do these is simply going down a straight line on any sidewalks that have rubbish collected against walls or those postal boxes.

My least favorite thing is when they blew up earth. too dark for the damn storyline.
I don't understand why you didn't get to do anything when you went back in time to earth. there should have been a final mission where you go to sleep and wake up in the past and warn everyone and rip off zinyak's filthy head right waway. that would be an epic way to end it. as opposed to ending it by meeting some girl who wrote books in the 18th century.

I don't understand why you didn't get to do anything when you went back in time to earth. there should have been a final mission where you go to sleep and wake up in the past and warn everyone and rip off zinyak's filthy head right waway. that would be an epic way to end it. as opposed to ending it by meeting some girl who wrote books in the 18th century.
I thought they would have found a time machine or something in zinyak's little lair to go back and kill him quicker.

Back