Mission Replay v8

Will this work correctly if we DON'T have the patch? My home PC is on a REALLY crappy connection ATM, and THQ apparently didn't see fit to release a version of the patch I can download at school and stick on my thumbdrive.

Will this work correctly if we DON'T have the patch? My home PC is on a REALLY crappy connection ATM, and THQ apparently didn't see fit to release a version of the patch I can download at school and stick on my thumbdrive.

Nope. You will have to update if you want to use it.

Does this reset cash/rep/weapon upgrades on loading a mission? (Having a complete game save and loading say misson 3)

Nope. Only resets the world state.

I hope this isn't just me, but there's a point in the mission where you first find Zimos where, after you've interrogated the owner of Safe Word and follow the blue waypoint, the door it takes you to doesn't allow you to open it.

I hope this isn't just me, but there's a point in the mission where you first find Zimos where, after you've interrogated the owner of Safe Word and follow the blue waypoint, the door it takes you to doesn't allow you to open it.

Are you using the latest version? That was confirmed fixed in v3.

I am indeed using v3. I was having an issue with v1 where I couldn't even enter Safeword, since I had acquired it as a crib, and I never got the chance to use v2 because of the update.

It's strange that it's doing that since I changed the script to force that door open after interrogation. That's how I got it past it. If anyone could confirm that it's working (or not) that would be great.

Back