Mod Request: No Map Boundaries

B
You're not allowed to have the DLC vehicles without buying them, and this forum doesn't allow discussion of ways to get them. I don't know what "EPs" is, so i might be way off from what you meant, sorry about that if so.

Now, I preferred to make my own purple/orange/black STAG vtol with the customize-any-vehicle and helis-as-boats mods. It's a recolor of the Cyrus variant, because that gets a dark, glossy color, whereas the white vtol gets a lighter, flatter texture when you color it.

I have a thing for magenta, too.

BTW Cool VTOL

Using the Gentlemen of Steelport versions of them is very simple. You just turn them on, in the custom GoS creator.
Me Used The Gentlemen Of Steelport,But Is Crashed My Game At Loading,I Play New Game.But Still Crashed,What Happened To My Game?
And I Uninstall The mod,The Game Back To Normal.

I never used gentlmen of steelport, its just.....(call me crazy, but) too many mods.
plus it would replace some mods I already have, bla bla bla etc

is there a mod to get it in the game, without EPs

Our rules quite clearly state:
"No piracy - including DLC piracy. This is a permaban on first offense."

Any further requests to enable paid content or discussion on how to circumvent restrictions via mods will result in an immediate and permanent ban.

Me Used The Gentlemen Of Steelport,But Is Crashed My Game At Loading,I Play New Game.But Still Crashed,What Happened To My Game?
And I Uninstall The mod,The Game Back To Normal.

First things first, do you own the Steam version of the game?

Our rules quite clearly state:
"No piracy - including DLC piracy. This is a permaban on first offense."

Any further requests to enable paid content or discussion on how to circumvent restrictions via mods will result in an immediate and permanent ban.
I am very sorry. I wasn't thinking, "paid content" at the moment

DReAMTALe: It shouldn't be crashing the game assuming you have no other mods installed, but if you do have others installed, it may. You'd need to remove them or update the asm_pc files.

MiniMe: You can disable everything in GoS except for those two mods, and only use them temporarily, long enough to customize the vehicles. You see, as long as you have the helis-are-boats mod installed, you can't actually fly them, so you'd have to uninstall that mod when you're done customizing them anyway.

Back