Mod Request: No Map Boundaries

I don't see anything about enabling or disabling a barrier, but it does some zone swapping, which is where we got the stilwater zone to begin with, i think.
M01_zone_name = "bank"
M01_zone_damaged_name = "bank_destroy"
M01_zone_stilwater = "stilwater"
city_zone_swap(M01_zone_name, false)
city_zone_swap(M01_zone_damaged_name, false)
city_zone_swap(M01_zone_stilwater, false)

if we could just get some kind of spawning mod, set one of the spawing cordinates to the middle of the bank (wich is outside the barrier) then mabye.....we spawned at the bank in the first place, is ther something in the file that has to do with where you spawn

sorry but, I forgot what arbitrary means (haven't heared theat word in a while) doesn't it mean (pre)determined location or something like that?

I suggest asking google "define: arbitrary", or dictionary.com, but in short it means "anything we want, without being pre-defined".

Yes, "Start_player_nav" shows up inside the sr3_city~fm01`.czn_pc file within the m01.st2_pc file. It's clearly something loaded only while the mission is loaded. What's a czn file...

czn is Zone (fast) or Zone (slow). Welp. Not much we can do to edit those properly. But someone did make a mod that moves the saints HQ teleporter and its destination... Unfortunately, mrturkleton did not explain how he went about making his changes.

mabey we could take that peice of info (the info that says "spawn at the bank when mission 1 is loaded" and put it to load when you press a button, then the thing loads when you press that button. (pressing a button is just an example, not actaully saying find a way to coordiante it to a button)

The waypoint that you're teleported to doesn't exist unless you're inside the mission. I mean, it's a good line of thinking. That is simply why we can't use the exact same code.

Wait, there's another teleport function. I think i got this.

This will put you right in front of the bank:
teleport_to_object(LOCAL_PLAYER, "m01", true, nil, 1000.0, 100.0, 1500.0)

The last 3 values are X offset (higher = west), Z offset (higher = up), and Y offset (higher = south).

Unfortunately, it actually does still force you out of the area if you spawn past the barrier. Strange. I guess just spawning past it isn't the key.

is there a way to trick the game that your in that mission? but your really not? or would that result in cutsenes and it scripting you to "go upstairs", or "plant the bomb"

so, I could put that line in the city lua somewhere, or how did you get yourself to spawn there.

teleport_to_object(LOCAL_PLAYER, "m01", true, nil, 1000.0, 100.0, 1500.0)

Back