Mod Request: No Map Boundaries

I've modified the mission 01 script to load the zone and enter a do nothing loop, so i am free to fly around and view the bank. It's fully loaded, with interior objects, so i guess a lot of that stuff IS stored in the mission files. I can freely fly past the barrier, too. I could edit the script to teleport the player inside and then do nothing, i'm sure. I'm exploring a little, now.

The map is disabled. I'm not sure why that is. It may be a hard-coded thing as well, because the mission script didn't do it.

Flying far enough made my VTOL simply vanish. I'm swimming now, but it's hard to tell whether i'm actually moving.

and with the bottom part of the bank look at my picture and read the message #49
I don't understand your question, but the black stuff is probably just an oddly-rendered thing. There's a second bank area down there, which i believe is what you're placed into after the vault is removed.

Welp, I reached the edge of the map, wherein you simply fall into the void, until you hit the "bottom" and respawn on the street. Files are attached. They require that you have Mission Replay installed (as part of GoS or otherwise).

Attachments

• m01_altered.7z
    459.1 KB · Views: 414
Wow. We've gotten pretty far! And now knowing that the thing that breaks the boundry isn't hard coded, it really helps.

I'm playing as a female and I noticed that when my character makes a fist, the fingers are all f****ed up, because of the costume. Same thing happens with one of the outfits of "more clothes available" mod.

Welp, I reached the edge of the map, wherein you simply fall into the void, until you hit the "bottom" and respawn on the street. Files are attached. They require that you have Mission Replay installed (as part of GoS or otherwise).
Is it work with Avatar Rampage?

Sorry, I have no idea. Probably not.

Flying North or West got me stuck in midair, unable to move, once the vtol disappeared. South seems to be the way to reach the edge, but there's still nothing interesting loaded by default. Some of the other sets like Mars might be out there, though.

shit! I forgot to get the vtol BEFORE starting the mission, now I cant open my crib doors. There's a handprint then I click to open it, it does the animation and the handprint goes away but the door doesn't open.

I don't intend to. It's quick and easy to copy your patch vpp files, compile some default GoS patch files, and drop them into place, just to play around a little. There isn't anything out there, and it completely breaks mission 1, so i don't think anybody's going to want to keep this mini-mod in place for their normal play.

Back