Mod Request: No Map Boundaries

the contrete block that you stand on in the first mission, it crashes through the building, tearing about half of it away( at the point where you scream "GET US HIGHER", just before the point where the concrete block hits the building next to the bank), I wonder if we could break the barier, if we ran into the same spot with our vtol, the half of the building crashes away, like in the Bank Hiest

I Have 2 Version Of Saints Row
SKIDROW Version And Steam Version

Many of the mods here will not work with pirated versions of the game. This includes the Gentlemen of Steelport compilation.

It doesn't make any sense why you would have both a pirated version of the game and the legal one. You better start explaining quick before I permanently ban you. Also, you had better link your Steam profile to your account so we can confirm that you do actually own the game.

Many of the mods here will not work with pirated versions of the game. This includes the Gentlemen of Steelport compilation.

It doesn't make any sense why you would have both a pirated version of the game and the legal one. You better start explaining quick before I permanently ban you. Also, you had better link your Steam profile to your account so we can confirm that you do actually own the game.
I Play The STEAM Version,And Is Very Cool.And I Dont Play The Pirated Version

I Play The STEAM Version,And Is Very Cool.And I Dont Play The Pirated Version

Then link your Steam account with the forum like I politely asked you to and prove it. The symptoms you described earlier usually only happen on pirated versions of the game, and you even admit to using a pirated version.

I was thinking, If we are outside the barier the ENTIRE first mission, how did we get there, there has to be SOME weakness in the barier. Even if we spawned there, wouldn't it still spit us back out into steelport like usual? the first mission HAS to have some type of script that tells it to break the barier untill we spawn in Loren's plane. If we could unpack the first mission's scripted file with gibbed tools or something, mabey we could find somehting in there that says its OK to brake the barier for that first mission

Notice the big black space under the bank, then the big empty spot under it, then the "second bank" under the empty space, its just like when flying to the place after enable stilwater in the city lua

Attachments

• BANK.png
    BANK.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 446
Back