NPC behaviour and spawn mod

Hey i'm having a rather same problem with Phnx, but mine is a little different,
Here's the story, i have GPO mod installed but 'cause i wanted to use this mod i uninstalled the GPO.
So after i copy the mod to my saints row directory, i launched the game. And then after i click on continue, the screen goes black and then the game crash :(
Can anyone tell me how to restore it? :(

If you had one of the new gang types selected in GPO then you must select a vanilla gang type customization before uninstalling it or it will crash like that.

What you should do is:

1. Remove all mods by deleting all files with the following extension from the root of your SRTT install:
*.xtbl
*.lua
*.str2_pc
*.asm_pc

2. Verify integrity on Steam just to make sure.

3. Run the game and see if it's fixed

4. If not, reinstall GPO and select a vanilla gang type for all 4 slots (like regular Saints), save your game, then remove GPO.

Alright, v30 is out and you can all officially consider Steelport "fixed". This update greatly improves action nodes, in particular indoor areas- technically legal, 3 count etc are now much more lively with increased npc spawns. I also made some changes based on Voltarox's suggestions and made a few more action nodes active during rainstorms. This update also comes with an alternate spawn_info_categories.xtbl for people with performance problems to use, it restores NPC spawn numbers to their default levels.

Looks like a fun mod, but everytime i try to install it, my game crash.
But after i delete the mod, the game run smoothly again :(

Looks like a fun mod, but everytime i try to install it, my game crash.
But after i delete the mod, the game run smoothly again :(

Are you using the Steam version of SRTT? Also, do you have any other mods installed?

uhm ok, right now i'm just using these mods:
-JoesTacticoolWeaponsTextures
-Original Gang Colors v1
-SR3_CarHandlingMod_WraithV1
-SR3_motorbikes_tight_handlingV3
-Stun_Gun_Fun
that's all :)

Sorry, one more update- v31 gives ninjas much better equipment and gives the morningstar and deckers APCs at notoriety level 5. The Luchadores don't have an APC variant, so they get reduced spawn times instead. Killing those pimps with genki colours will also give slightly more cash than a normal NPC.
Two month ago you said the V20 is last final update. But now I see you will soon make V100. ;)

Back