Reasonable Body Slider Mod

Azellz, all these little tweaks and changes you're finding, you should consider starting a new thread outlining them.
I'm sure many people would find them very useful, and it would be a good place for you to consolidate all of your changes into one easy to find spot.
As soon as I have the opportunity to change the height of the character - I'll do a full compilation, with all that I have found.
In a separate topic, of course, with a detailed description of all the changes =)

As soon as I have the opportunity to change the height of the character - I'll do a full compilation, with all that I have found.
In a separate topic, of course, with a detailed description of all the changes =)
Awesome. I'm sure alot of people would appreciate it. :)

4k0wJ.jpg

I combined the slider mod with some tweaks to the variables in that .xtbl that Azellz found. This is perfect!
My only complaint is that the slider mod puffs up the lips more than I'd like, but it's not severe enough to ruin anything.

4k0wJ.jpg

I combined the slider mod with some tweaks to the variables in that .xtbl that Azellz found. This is perfect!
My only complaint is that the slider mod puffs up the lips more than I'd like, but it's not severe enough to ruin anything.
OH DEAR LORD. You mind uploading that .xtbl?

OH DEAR LORD. You mind uploading that .xtbl?
I only edited a single variable from Azellz's instructions, but sure. This file is the same as the one in that screenshot, but I toned it down a bit since then because it was too extreme around the forearms and spine.
That shot is with the slider mod from the OP and the triangle at 45% strength/11% skinny. I would strongly recommend not going higher in strength with this file, I don't even want to imagine how extreme it would be.

Attachments

• player_creation_normal_maps.xtbl
    6.3 KB · Views: 2,004
Reactions: Uzi
I only edited a single variable from Azellz's instructions, but sure. This file is the same as the one in that screenshot, but I toned it down a bit since then because it was too extreme around the forearms and spine.
That shot is with the slider mod from the OP and the triangle at 45% strength/11% skinny. I would strongly recommend not going higher in strength with this file, I don't even want to imagine how extreme it would be.
sweet thx. Just honestly tired of tinkering with tables atm so this is very appreciated.

Back