Saints Row 2 High Quality Texture Pack

I do understand that you want to improve the image quality of SR2 but I did ask you a question, "What type of grime texture you're trying to make and what color? I may be able to help" , but you haven't answered me. Anyway, you are doing a great job with the HQ Texture pack and I could help you make that grime texture I asked you about. Did you know why I darkened them pavement and roads? That was my idea to make the game look more beautiful since SR1 and SR2 don't have them roads and pavements like that ;)

I was going to reply separately for grime texture.
I can take very long to write an English sentence. Please be patient about it.

The grime texture I need is high-resolution than the original.
I research about the creation of grime texture too.

I was going to reply separately for grime texture.
I can take very long to write an English sentence. Please be patient about it.

The grime texture I need is high-resolution than the original.
I research about the creation of grime texture too.

Good. I forgot to mention the sky textures for my next Alternate Time of Day mod has been improved and would like to have them updated in this texture pack if that's not a problem. Back to the grime textures, what color and the type of grime texture you need?

Good. I forgot to mention the sky textures for my next Alternate Time of Day mod has been improved and would like to have them updated in this texture pack if that's not a problem. Back to the grime textures, what color and the type of grime texture you need?

I think the color of the grime texture that close to the original is better.
However, since can not deny a possibility that can be improved better to change the color, I do not have a definite idea about it.

I think the color of the grime texture that close to the original is better.
However, since can not deny a possibility that can be improved better to change the color, I do not have a definite idea about it.

I noticed you had trouble with 3 grime textures that were included in the latest texture pack so I did some re-texturing of 3 textures in .png format. I haven't changed the names of these files. I hope this helped you.

Edit:: You might want to get the new updated SR2 Alternate Time of Day v4 it's been updated as well. https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sr2-alternate-time-of-day-v4.13390/

Attachments

• Grime Textures.zip
    604.9 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
I noticed you had trouble with 3 grime textures that were included in the latest texture pack so I did some re-texturing of 3 textures in .png format. I haven't changed the names of these files. I hope this helped you.

Hmm, I feel like there is not much difference for these grime textures.
I also tried to make grime/dirt textures.

Edit:: You might want to get the new updated SR2 Alternate Time of Day v4 it's been updated as well. https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sr2-alternate-time-of-day-v4.13390/

Your new skybox texture is very good.
Please let use your skybox texture in my texture pack.

Attachments

• dirt_grime_textures.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 379
Check out the new signs. Also redone the stop sign too :D I also found a glitch showing a metal pole with a interstate sign going through the pole but I tried capturing the image and fraps crashed :(
SR2_pc 2016-01-31 04-51-28-84.png
SR2_pc 2016-01-31 04-47-11-73.png

This mod hit me so bad. It reminds me of my very first open world game: Saints Row. 5 stars and a cookie for your excellent effort.:D
Thank you, but what you see in the screenshot with the rusty colored elevated train tracks aren't a part of this "mod" that's from my upcoming SR1 Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 ;) . The new stop sign and the new Chevron signs are for this mod.

Back